Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
504
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
5
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,807

It's Magic

Summary:

Fandom: Blood Ties/Dresden Files
Pairing: Henry Fitzroy/Harry Dresden
Portrayed by Kyle Schmid/Paul Blackthorne
Rating: FRT (Teen)
Summary: Julie asked for a story using the line "What would you do if you had a magic wand for ONE HOUR?" This screamed that Harry should ask, and since I've got a fondness of crossing him with Henry, figured I'd go with it
Words 515
Written for the challenge on MBComCntr, and to my christening posts to "DresdenFiles_SlashyFantasies", "DresdenFiles_Fantasies", BloodTies_SlashyFantasies and BloodTies_Fantasies
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DresdenFiles_SlashyFantasies, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DresdenFiles_Fantasies, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BloodTies_SlashyFantasies  and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BloodTies_Fantasies

Work Text:

 

Its Magic
by PEJA

 

Harry Dresden slanted his companion a curious glance as he ran the soft chamois cloth over the surface of his magical hockey stick. "So....What would you do if you had a magic wand for ONE HOUR?"

Henry Fitzroy shook back his shoulder length golden curls and pursed his lips thoughtfully for a second. A smile ghosted over his sensual lips, flushed deep red from the sweet, fresh blood Harry had provided just moments ago. He shook his head, not answering.

"Come on, man. Don't be shy." Harry set aside his hockey stick and leaned forward in his chair. "Say you openly had one hour? To wish for anything you can think of? What would you do?"

Henry tilted his head, tongue-in-cheek, smiling that mysterious slanted smile he shared with so very few. "Without worrying about setting Ancient Mai or her henchman, the dark and beautiful Morgan coming after my head for violating some silly wizard's rule?"

A dark scowl pulled at Harry's brow. "You'd do dark magic?"

Henry lifted one shoulder, flashing his sharp fangs. "I am a creature of dark nature...according to vampiric lore."

Harry snorted, "And we all know how accurate human vision of our sort is, don't we?"

"It has its roots in..." Henry's eyes sparkled with mischief "...history."

"Superstitious prattle, rather." Harry refuted. "Come on Henry. Tell..."

A golden dark chuckle purred from the blonde vampire as he ran a sensual perusal of his companion's lanky body. Then he shook his head. "Nah...Don't think I wanna play."

Harry snapped back in his chair, his head tilting as he searched Henry's face. He'd seen something in the other man, in his eyes...a hunger he thought he'd never find in the youngish looking Casanova. Especially since the lovely Vicki had entered his life and taken so much of Henry's time of late.

He swallowed hard, needing to know. "Maybe something to do with your lady detective?"

Henry met his eyes, capturing his dark gaze when Harry would have shied away from the intensity there through vampiric will. "I've got plenty of female attention. Too much."

A shaky laugh parted Harry's lips. "World peace?"

"Too common. A meaningless wish."

"Money?"

"I have more than enough money."

His curiousity cascaded over his fear and Harry licked his dry lips and tossed out a reckless grin. "Me?"

Henry's gaze cut through the wizard's flippancy and seeing to the honest desire. He shook his head. "For only an hour? No."

"Longer, maybe?"

"Forever," Henry rasped, moving quickly from where he sat, to gather Harry in his arms. "Maybe?" he finished searching Harry's surprised expression for any sign of distaste.

"Forever...." Harry wrapped his arms around Henry's neck, tangling his fingers in the dancing curls. His lips moved to claim Henry's slowly, speaking, "Definitely."

END

if you liked this let me know. No feedback is a slap in the ass to my mutinous muses. Takes forever to coax 'em out of the pretty little cages once they dive in