Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
393
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,378

Going For It

Summary:

Tim learns that sometimes you just need to go for it.

Work Text:

Going For It 

 

Tim’s eyes shot wide open, then clamped tightly shut. His thighs tightened around Kon’s neck. His hands buried themselves in Kon’s still short hair. For the next few moments – minutes maybe; Tim couldn’t keep track – Tim had no idea what he was doing beyond that, too caught up in the pure, sweet wonder of having all his nerves firing at once, zinging pleasure to every single cell of his body.

 

He’d had no idea at all that blowjobs felt that amazing. It kind of explained how people became addicted to sex.

 

Kon pulled back and off of him for a moment, and an almost desperate mewl escaped from between his gritted teeth. Tim flushed as he heard Kon chuckle. Then he gasped as Kon sank back down, still chuckling. The vibrations were…Tim hadn’t thought it could get better, and he still didn’t – he couldn’t think.

 

And then Kon didn’t something with his tongue to the tip of Tim’s cock, and something else with his TTK to Tim’s balls, and when Tim came, he felt like the top of his head had been blown off.

 

Or at least the part containing his brain.

 

“So,” Kon said, voice husky and sandpaper rough, “what did you think?”

 

Tim’s entire body tingled. He’d never felt so amazing and alive before. How Kon could still hold that glint of uncertainty in his eye, Tim did not know. Even if Kon had done something ‘wrong,’ it was Tim’s first blowjob, so how would he know? “Wow,” he gasped, as his head thumped back against the pillows.

 

Kon’s chuckle washed over him. “Yeah?”

 

Tim cracked open one eye, seeing a grinning Kon backlit by the sun setting over San Francisco. “Mmm-hm…” The ghost of a smile crossed his lax lips. “Of course, I’m going to need a lot of practice to get as good as you…” He moved into a crouch, stalking on all fours towards his boyfriend-turned-lover, “…so I suppose I should start now.”

 

Kon did not appear at all displeased with that idea. “Go for it, Wonder Boy,” he said, lying back on the bed, legs splayed wide to display his very prominent erection.

 

Tim felt a moment of hesitation, but he’d studied up on how to do this – the Internet was an amazing thing – so he went for it.