Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-07-17
Words:
7,153
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
14
Kudos:
45
Bookmarks:
6
Hits:
6,569

His Life

Summary:

Danny has been promised to an evil man by his equally evil father.

Very AU. My first one yet. tell me what you think.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

This is my first real AU and I hope you all like it. Let me know what you think and if you like I'll continue if I don't get reviews I'll give up on this. Thanks!

Chapter Text

                                                                             **His Life**

                                                                                   By Crow

                                        my on-line shop: http://www.cafepress.com/1crowsdesigns

                                                                                    Chapter 1

    Daniel Messer was walking by the stream alongside his father’s house. He was depressed and despondent while he contemplated the miserable turn his life had taken this morning when his father pulled him aside and informed him of his fate.

   His father was a rich man and an evil man. Young Danny had been promised to his father’s business partner Augustine Maltereti. Another evil man, who had seen Danny and had to have the beautiful blonde haired blue eyed young man. He and Salvatore Messer had made a deal that would bind their families and their fortunes in a beneficial way, for them that is. 

   Salvatore didn’t care for the welfare of his youngest son except where it gained him profit. He had willingly turned his son over to a man that was known to be twisted, possessive, and controlling of his partners. All he had cared about was the increase of his fortune that the deal brought.

                                             ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Danny sat in the chair his father had ordered him into as he and Augustine drank to their prosperous futures. It was the evening of the same day he’d been told his fate. Maltereti had come to collect his prize and give a tithe to Messer Sr. As they drank all the boy could feel was lost and betrayed. His mother and older brother and sister had all begged Salvatore not to do this but he had laughed and said that it was already done and that it was his decision to make. 

      Danny was drowning so deeply in his own fears and horrid imaginings that he did not notice the passage of time and suddenly found himself being pulled to his feet by his father’s rough hand yanking his arm.

      “This one is a hand full Augustine.”

      “That is how I prefer my pets. They are no fun if they are too meek.” 

      “Yes I know my friend. He is yours now.”

        With that, he handed his son over to Maltereti who took the boy’s arm with a firm and painful grip. He nodded to his friend and pulled the boy with him as he made his way from the house to his waiting carriage.

         Danny knew better than to voice his protests and objections, it would only lead to a beating. He quietly climbed into the two-horse rig and sat where he was told. As the rig jolted and began to move carrying him away from the only home he has ever known, Danny could see his mother, brother and sister at the window to the master bedroom where they had been ordered to stay until Danny was gone. He could see that his mother and sister were crying and his brother just stared after him with a hand on the glass window.

          “Look as long as you want, boy. It is the last time you will see this place unless I decide otherwise. You belong to me now boy and you will learn that I am all that matters in your world now.” The older man’s voice sent a chill of fear through Danny’s body and he wrapped his arms around his own thin frame in a desperate hope of security as he watched his home slip farther and farther away.

             Finally, he could see it no more and had no choice but to face forwards and what the future held for him. Maltereti spoke no more and the blonde dared not so the rest of the ride was silent doing nothing to ease the fright threatening to overwhelm the boy’s slender trembling body. 

                                       ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

              As the carriage pulled up to a large mansion Danny was hardly able to stumble from it as he could barely get his legs to follow his orders from the sheer terror he felt inside. Once he was on the ground, his arm was again taken in that same painful firm grip and he was dragged inside the building.

               Danny found himself in a great entrance hall and staring at a line of servants. The man at the head of the line was dressed as a butler and stepped forward to take Maltereti’s hat and coat. Once the garments had been passed over the man stepped back into the line and waited for his master to speak.

                 “This is young Daniel. This will be his home now. You will all treat him as instructed earlier. Deaken is there anything pressing that needs my attention immediately?” 

                 “No sir. All has been quiet in your absence.” The butler said quietly looking at the floor.

                “Excellent! Have a meal brought to my chambers for Daniel and myself in two hours.” With that, Maltereti told Danny to follow him. Danny was led up a grand staircase and to French doors that opened into a bedroom suite that would rival the castles in Europe.

                                         ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

                  The young blonde shook in fear as the man that now owned him closed the doors after him. Maltereti turned slowly to face his new trophy and then closed the distance between them quickly causing the boy to gasp in surprise. Before he could think to try to escape to the other side of the room Danny found both his arms captured in steel grips and himself pulled flush against a hard solid chest. His mouth was taken in a bruising kiss that stole his breath as his lips were pried apart by a demanding tongue. 

                   He tried to fight but the man was so much larger then himself and his grip so tight. Finally, he was released and dragged over to the bed. His body trembling as he was thrown down on the bed, the older man looming over him with a dark lustful gleam in his eyes.

                  “Remove your cloths boy and be quick about it.” 

                   Danny’s eyes widened in fear and he shook his head and tried to crawl off the other side of the bed. He felt his ankle grabbed and his body pulled back towards the scary man intent on ravaging him. In all his twenty-four years Danny had never known such fear as now washed over him as Maltereti grabbed him up and backhanded him across his cheek. The man then proceeded to begin ripping the cloths from his body. 

                   The frightened young man fought and struggled as each piece of cloth was torn from him but nothing he did stopped the man from his goal. In fact, the man seemed to enjoy it further the more Danny fought. In the end, the boy was left sobbing naked on the bed as his attacker shed his own clothing.  The boy tried to scramble away again as he felt the bed dip alarmingly as the other man climbed on knelling over the boy’s legs. He gripped the terrified body below him and turned the boy onto his back. 

                    “You belong to me now boy. Your sol purpose in life now is my pleasure. I am going to enjoy taking your virtue from you and teaching you how you will service me.” He wrenched the struggling child up to the head of the bed and bound the thin wrists to it with leather strips already attached to the panels. He then moved to the boy’s legs, gripped them with bruising force, and pulled them apart to lie in between.

                   He then grabbed a small round pillow and lifting the slender hips, he placed it under them. The evil man laughed as he looked at his shivering weeping victim. He was already hard from the activity so far and watching the boy cry and struggle just made him harden further. He would take the time later to fully enjoy this beautiful young body now he needed to claim it as his and quench the thirst he has had for this boy since he’d first laid eyes on him. 

                   Grabbing the cream he kept on the bedside table, he put just enough on his aching shaft to keep from harming himself but not enough to make this easy for the boy. He then spread a small amount on a few fingers not wanting to damage the boy to the point that he couldn’t enjoy the pleasures of him for the time to heal with out preparation.

                      He then quickly pressed two fingers into the tight opening as deeply as possible. He laughed again as the boy arched and cried out and tried to wiggle away from the digits invading him. He quickly scissored and twisted them loosening the boy just enough to not do to much damage. He then removed them and quickly lined up and thrust deep into the delicious body in one stroke. 

                       Danny felt as if his body was torn in two as his new owner plunged inside him. He could not stop the scream that escaped him and he tried to pull himself up against the post his wrists were tied to so he could escape the hard shaft sending pain through his body. He could not move though as the older man slid his arms under Danny’s back and his hands wrapped over the slender shoulders keeping him held in place.

                       Danny felt Maltereti pull out some and then thrust back in tearing more cries of pain from the boy’s mouth until it was claimed in a rough kiss that bruised the soft flesh. 

                  Danny let his mind wander to the field behind his father’s house where he and his older siblings always played. As his mind drifted farther away from the abuse and pain being inflicted on it, he could hear the sounds of their laughter and Louie yelling for him to catch him as he ran circles around the younger boy. 

                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                   Danny came up from a deep darkness to pain. Every inch of his body ached and his ass and inside the most painful of all. He looked around for his new master and found himself to be alone. Sighing that he could have a moment to himself Danny slowly raised himself from the bed.

                   Danny went to the washbasin and pitcher on a table and began to wash the blood, sweat, and dried semen from his still naked body with the cloth left beside the basin. After he was finished, he pulled the top sheet from the bed under the quilt he had woken up on and wrapped it around himself in toga fashion to cover him since he could not see any cloths and wasn’t daring enough to go hunting for some.

                    The young blonde looked around the room he was in and felt himself shiver as the bed caught his eye and memories of what had been done to him came back. He slowly and carefully sat in a chair as his body began to tremble at the memories and he began to realize that this was what his future held for him. To be raped whenever Maltereti desired and Lord only knew what else would be done to or ordered of him. 

                      Danny felt tears begin to fall and lowered his face into his hands as sobs wracked his slender body. So over come was he that he failed to hear the door open and the footsteps approach. A hand on his shoulder startled him so greatly that he flew from the chair and withdrew from the other person wrapping his arms around himself in a futile protective motion. 

                       Instead of Maltereti stood the butler Deaken holding a few pieces of clothing in his hands and a pitying look on his face. He held up his free hand in a placating gesture and then he spoke calmly and gently. 

                      “I am sorry to startle you young Daniel. I came to bring you these cloths and deliver a message from the Master.” Deaken said as he slowly laid the cloths down on the chair and then stepped back to allow the frightened boy to put them on with out feeling ant threat from him. 

                          “Where is th…the Ma…Master? “ Danny asked as he slowly went to the cloths and finding only pants and a shirt he sighed in frustration at the lack of under garments and quickly pulled the pants on under the sheet. He then removed the sheet and pulled on the shirt. The pants were only slightly large for him but the shirt was several sizes too big and made him look like a child in his father’s cloths.

                       “The Master has been called to his land holdings in the next town. There was a problem but he said he would return tomorrow at noon.  I am to teach you how to run this house as the lady of a fine house would. Today we will tour the house and other buildings and I will show you where your sitting room is. We are to treat you as the lady except to prevent you from doing anything the Mater would not want you to do. Like escape from his land. ” 

                          Deaken looked at the young man as his shoulders slumped in shame and despair and felt sympathy steal a place in his heart for the poor boy. The boy had done nothing wrong with the exception of catching the Master’s eye. For that, alone the poor child has now and will for a long time to come suffer so much pain and the insults to his dwindling pride now that he knew that the others had been ordered to treat him as the lady of the house. 

                                                                 TBC…

                                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*