Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of The Little Shi—Cat Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
634
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,288

Spike the Stoned Kitty

Summary:

Eric will have his revenge. Part 5 of 12

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Warning: Male/Male Relationship! Not your thing, then leave!

 

Jodine16: This takes place a few weeks after Spike the Distraction.

 

 


 

 

 

Spike the Stoned Kitty

 

 

Eric had the perfect revenge for Spike. Spike was a very perfect-acting cat and thought she was God. Eric went to the pet store and came back with cat food (to verify his story, should Ryan ask) and a jar of his secret weapon: catnip. Getting Spike high would annoy the hell out of her (later) and amuse him to no day’s end.

 

Okay, so it wasn’t exactly revenge, but it was going to be funny, and that was all that mattered.

 

Eric found the Siamese basking in the sun in her favourite bay window. “Hey Spike.” She peered on eye open then rolled to face away from him. “Want some of this?” Eric opened the jar and carefully sprinkled the catnip just in front of her nose. He watched as her ears perked up in interest and she began sniffing the stuff. Eric sprinkled a little more and headed into the kitchen where Ryan was making lunch.

 

“So where’d you head off to?” Ryan asked, putting strips of beef into a sizzling pan. The brunet had asked Horatio for an extra long lunch to spend at home since there weren’t any cases pending, just paperwork.

 

“Went to the pet store to get more food for her Annoying-ness,” Eric said, getting glass of juice.

 

“Ah.” Sometime later, the two CSIs were in the middle of eating their lunch when Spike came in, acting like a drunk cat. She was using the wall as a support as she wobbled over to Ryan. “Eric,” Ryan said watching his cat with confusion.

 

“Yeah?” Eric hide the grin behind his glass of juice.

 

“What did you do to my cat?” Ryan picked her up.

 

“Gave her catnip,” Eric said casually, as if he did that everyday.

 

“Eric!” Ryan petted his cat, who began loudly purring. “That wasn’t nice!”

 

Eric shrugged. “It’s not like it’s going to kill her. I talked to the pet storeowner and he said it was perfectly safe. Besides, she started it.”

 

“She started— Eric what are you, three?” Ryan exclaimed.

 

Eric grinned. “Depends on what mood I’m in. She peed on my clean load of laundry that I spent an hour and a half ironing at your request, so she deserves to get stoned.”

 

“I can’t believe you,” Ryan frowned, shaking his head, though Eric could see the shinning humour in his eyes.

 

Eric was about to comment when he looked at Spike. “Ew, she’s drooling.”

 

Ryan looked down and smiled. “Yeah, she does that when she gets really happy. I bet that since she’s stoned, it wouldn’t take much to make her happy,” he added, glancing at Eric.

 

“Hey, she better not drool on my stuff or she’s a dead man—er—cat,” Eric threatened.

 

Ryan pouted. “But Eric, if she dies, I’d be really upset.”

 

Eric raised a hand to keep from looking at his pouty lover. “Not looking, so it’s not gonna work.”

 

“Okay, let’s put it this way; if you ever stone my cat again, you’ll be sleeping on the couch,” Ryan said, picking his plate up and putting it in the dishwasher.

 

“What?! Ry, baby,” Eric stood and wrapped his arms around him. “C’mon, you don’t mean that.”

 

Ryan wriggled out of his arms. “I do, now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to the lab.” As Ryan headed to their bedroom to put Spike in her kitty bed, Eric swore he saw the feline grin at him over Ryan’s shoulder.

 

 


 

 

Jodine16: Part 5 of 12 in this silly little series.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.