Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    An answer to GhostForge's Anniversary Challenge #23, which starts: The existence of Vampires is widespread, and they're considered a race...To investigate a Vampire related Crime, one is Partnered with a Human Detective... In this Chapter: Liam and Spike are partnered, start checking out a crime, and go out to a bar together.
    PAIRING: Liam/Spike AU
    ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to Ghostforge for the wonderfully inspirational challenges. Also a lot of the feeling for this fic and the title come from the wonderful song The Chemicals Between Us by Bush.
    DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance, and on our website, http://www.geocities.com/pet_salustra/FateDestinyAlwaysForever.html. Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going. SPOILERS: None. Completely AU.
    WARNINGS: Very brief description of het sex in this chapter…Liam starts out straight. It's the one and only time for the fic and it is very brief.
    Also, general warning for the fic—it's AU. Really AU. These guys have different backgrounds and may act in ways that their namesakes generally don't.
    DISCLAIMER: We don't own any of these characters; they belong to Joss and ME. We really wish we could borrow Spike and Angel for a little while though.
    FEEDBACK: Yes please.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23,777
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,985