Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Stargate SG-1
    Pairing: Daniel Jackson/Jack O'Neill
    Rating: NC-17
    Status: New complete
    Archive: Yes please for WWOMB. Anyone else who wants it, just let me know.
    E-mail address for feedback: caroline@corken33.fsnet.co.uk
    Series/Sequel: Forth in the Plausible Denial series.
    Disclaimers: Stargate SG-1, Doctor Daniel Jackson and Colonel Jack O'Neill are © Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Film Corp.
    Notes : Thanks as always to jenni for the wonderful beta and for putting up with my apostrophe issues and fixing them :) Probably best to consider this story an AU as things will be taking even more of a tangent later on in the series.
    NC-17 rating due to future stories in this series.
    Summary: Jack finally admits to Daniel that he loves him.
    Warning: Death of a major character. But don't let that put you off.
    Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,220
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    895