Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
270
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,163

Bob's really very bad no good day

Summary:

Notes: I had this idea for a story but I am not very good at middles or endings, just beginnings. I do plan to finish this but I may not. If any one would like to take, this beginning and run with it go right ahead. It just may help me to finish my version.
Disclaimer: I do not own Dresden files Jim Butcher does. I do own the plot.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DresdenFiles_SlashyFantasies

Work Text:

 

 

Bob's really very bad, no good day.
by Lacinda

 

Chapter 1: The Unfortunate Appearance of a Canine.


Hrothbert of Bainbridge known to his current master as Bob was not having a good day. Of course Harry Dresden, if he could, would probable have told Bob that was the biggest understatement of the century.

Being bound to his skull were it went Bob was sure to follow. How in the hell had he come into the possession of a dog. I mean really, the canine was sure to leave teeth marks.

Dresden had better find him and quick I mean really this was ridicules.

************************

This was all Harry's fault. The day had started like any other day, well almost. Ever sense his skull had been stolen Harry had kept it close to him. He rarely let it out off his sights now days. Off course, the one day he does Murphy's Law takes effect. Moreover, when he says Murphy he means Murphy.

************************


Lt. Connie Murphy was handed another strange case. The Captain actually wanted her to use Dresden on this one. If that was not a sign of hell having froze over she did not know what was.

Murphy opened the file while the Captain briefed her and her partner. It was a possible serial. The second victim had been found in the compound of a local abbey. According to the Sisters the women found was not of the convent. They had yet to ID the body. The reason for calling Dresden was even stranger than the apparent way of death. The Mother Superior had asked for him by name.


end part 1
To be continued....