Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: R, with one NC-17 chapter
    Ships: many, both conventional and unconventional
    Archive: Wherever you want
    Spoilers: Very few, but some information through ATS' early Season Four is involved.
    Warnings: Language, sexual content
    The following story is an AU -- alternate universe. That said, reality changed at a specific point, for a specific reason, and all this is revealed within the story. I've tried to extrapolate from the changed moment as accurately as possible, and I hope you like the answers I've come up with. The story takes place both in another universe and in the aftermath of the ATS Season Four episode "Slouching Toward Bethlehem."
    I own none of the following characters. I don't intend to infringe on any copyrights.
    If you enjoy this story, please let me know at RhinestoneDazzle@aol.com.
    Thanks to Inamorata and Melissa Flores for great beta-reading and support.
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' All-About-Cordy mailing list. Please join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AllAboutCordy

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    54,970
    Chapters:
    10/10
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    26
    Hits:
    6,213