Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
196
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,449

Reward

Summary:

Pairing: Steve/Jess
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Written for Annie... who is like totally no fun at all... won't let me use my shiny mod powers for my own amusement *pouts* but it's okay I hold no grudges ;)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Reward
by Kez

 

 

"Jesse, what ya doing?" Steve asked, looking over his lovers shoulder at the computer.

"Spammers are *evil*" Jesse grumbled.

"What is a Spammer?" Steve asked.

"You ever get a letter in the post 'Vigara 50% off', 'Penis enlargments to please your partner'," Jesse said.

"Thankfully not," Steve said.

"Well it's like that, but via e-mail. One of the bastards got onto one of my mailing lists and won't go away," Jesse tapped at the keyboard furiously.

"And this is...?"

"Me kicking him back into the darkness of cyber space and hoping he stays there," Jesse said, hitting the enter button.

"Hmmm..."

"There, evil eliminated for another day," Jesse said, looking pleased with himself.

"My Hero," Steve smiled, leaning down to bite Jesse' ear softly.

"Ahh... yeah, do I get a reward for getting rid of the evil Spammer?" Jesse asked.

"Might be something special under your pillow... if you hurry," Steve whispered in his ear, biting it gently, before he moved away. Jesse looked around, watching him move towards the bedroom, almost struting, all provocative and inviting. Jesse hit the shutdown button and closed the laptop. He had a reward to collect...

 

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Kez.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.