Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of Short Charlie/Colby fics
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,240
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,582

Manual Labor

Summary:

Colby does some yard work.

Work Text:

Manual Labor--

Charlie walked out to the back yard, a glass of fresh lemonade in his hand, and his jaw dropped. Colby had been outside all morning, digging a trench for the new plumbing system for the Koi pond. It was a hot day and Colby had taken off his shirt. He was wielding the shovel, his muscles flexing, his body glistening with sweat and streaked with dirt. His legs were bare, with a pair of raggedy denim shorts just barely covering his round ass. Charlie’s pulse went from normal to light speed in a microsecond.

Colby looked up. “Oh, wonderful,” he said, set down the shovel and reached for the lemonade.

Charlie just stared at him, drooling.

“Charlie?”

Charlie moved automatically closer and stretched out the lemonade, not taking his eyes from Colby’s body. Colby pried the glass from Charlie’s fingers and drank half of it down in one gulp. “Ahh,” he said with relief. “What have you been up to?”

Charlie made a gurgling sound and stepped down into the trench with Colby.

“Planning on doing some digging?” Colby said with surprise. “I don’t know if you’ve got another shovel but—“

Charlie threw himself at Colby, his lips on Colby’s, his arms around his sweaty torso, one leg wrapping around his ankles. Colby stumbled backwards with the force of the attack, sloshing lemonade on his chest. Charlie’s tongue was instantly on Colby’s chest, licking up the lemonade and the sweat and the dirt from his delicious skin.

Colby laughed and quickly drunk the rest of the lemonade before tossing the plastic glass aside and pulling Charlie’s face up for a kiss. Charlie kissed him briefly, then his mouth and hands headed down Colby’s sculpted body. His kisses covered that firm chest, flat stomach, ticklish bellybutton.

He kneaded Colby’s ass and pulled his zipper down with his teeth.

“Umm, Charlie,” Colby said hoarsely. “Your neighbors.”

“The Koi don’t care,” Charlie mumbled, having to retrieve his hands from Colby’s ass to undo the button and pull out Colby’s cock. He sucked it into his mouth, delighted to find that the dirty sweat dripping down Colby’s chest had made it this far south. Colby was just starting to get hard and Charlie sucked him roughly.

Colby gasped, “Your human neighbors. That old lady was just out here with her roses.”

It’ll be a thrill for her, Charlie thought, but didn’t want to remove his mouth to voice the thought. His hands happily landed on that round ass again. He yanked down Colby’s shorts so that he could touch skin.

“Wasn’t … your dad coming … home … for lunch?” Colby said with difficulty.

Charlie said, “Later,” only because he needed to move his mouth to wet his right index finger. His mouth returned to its hungry sucking, his tongue to twirling and teasing. His wet finger pressed against Colby’s asshole and inside.

“Fuck,” Colby groaned.

Charlie sucked Colby all the way in until his nose was buried in Colby’s sweaty pubic hair and Charlie could lick his balls with the very end of his tongue.

“I don’t think we should … shit.”

Colby was still talking so Charlie must not be doing his task well enough. His questing finger found Colby’s prostate and began to rub firmly. Colby’s hands suddenly clenched around Charlie’s head, and no more coherent words came out of his mouth. Charlie grunted in satisfaction.

His free hand roamed down Colby’s muscular legs. Charlie got the urge to have those legs wrapped around his neck, squeezing him tightly as Charlie sucked Colby past the point of carefulness and rationality. He didn’t see how he could manage that in this situation, however, so he filed it away for later.

His nose noticed the smell of fresh dirt and sweat. His knees felt the cold earth underneath him. His mouth was full of the taste and feel of Colby and in its favorite place in the world, wrapped around Colby’s cock. Colby’s hands yanked at Charlie’s hair roughly and Charlie knew that he was close. Charlie pulled up until just the head of Colby’s cock was in his mouth. His free hand came up to stroke the saliva-wet cock and his finger in Colby’s ass pressed hard.

Colby groaned and Charlie opened his lips, balancing the head of the cock on his lower lip. Colby groaned again then hot sharp cum hit the roof of Charlie’s mouth, shooting everywhere inside his mouth as Colby bucked and groaned against Charlie’s hands, the head of his cock bouncing against Charlie’s lips. One last thrust and Colby stopped, gasping harshly. His legs began to tremble.

The finger in Colby’s ass continued to rub and Colby whimpered. His head lolled on his shoulders as his cock softened against Charlie’s lips. His balls and cock would be very sensitive and uncomfortable now but he was helpless under the onslaught of pleasure from his ass. Charlie’s free hand went to his own crotch and he quickly got out his cock and began stroking. He was hard and ready.

Charlie smiled up at Colby, loving how he could turn the tough, beefy FBI agent into jelly with one finger. Three strokes from his hand and Charlie was pumping himself over Colby’s legs, his mouth sucking hard on Colby’s hypersensitive cock. Colby whimpered with a sound that was both pleasure and pain. The sound throbbed through Charlie and he shivered with arousal.

Colby was shaking and he was leaning against his hands on Charlie’s head. Reluctantly, Charlie stopped rubbing and withdrew his finger from Colby. He wouldn’t be able to take Colby’s full weight if he collapsed. Some other time, Charlie would have to restrain Colby and see how long he could torture Colby with pleasure.

Charlie’s smile widened and his recently-spent cock pulsed. Colby blinked and looked down at him, kneeling in the trench before him.

“Was that …” Colby gasped. “Was that my payment for … digging?”

“Naw,” Charlie said. “Payment is lunch, as dad promised. That was for being so … well-built.”

Colby laughed, “I see.” Groaning softly, he tucked himself back inside his underwear and pulled his shorts back up. He stepped backwards and sat with a thud on the grass. He took a handful of grass and wiped Charlie’s cum from his legs. Charlie tucked his own cock away but otherwise stayed where he was, licking his lips.

A voice called from the front yard. “This looks great!” It was Alan, who had taken to announcing his presence loudly when coming home. One time walking in on Charlie and Colby messing around had been plenty for everyone.

Charlie scrambled to his feet and brushed off his dirty jeans. He stepped out of the trench and retrieved the lemonade glass. Alan came around the corner of the house, following the trench.

“This is great, really great!” Alan said.

“Almost done,” Colby announced. “Charlie just brought me some lemonade.”

Charlie held up the glass like an explanation.

Alan nodded. “Well, lunch’ll be ready in a few minutes.”

“I better get back to work then,” Colby said, picking up his discarded shovel.

“I’ll go … make some more lemonade for lunch,” Charlie said and hurried into the house to get something to cover the smell of cum on his breath. He heard the crunch of the shovel into dirt and thought of the sweaty, scantily-dressed Colby. He hoped that his dad had someplace to go after lunch.

 

Series this work belongs to: