Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-04-06
Words:
10,766
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
3
Kudos:
56
Bookmarks:
10
Hits:
12,909

Painters Ponytails and Vengeance

Summary:

Brian and Dom in Mexico. Brians worst nightmare returns to exact vengenance.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Disclaimers: I don’t own Fast and the Furious. I am just borrowing the guys. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Note: This is the sequel to Painters and Ponytails. You will need to read that first for this one to make sense.

 

Feedback: Wgang16@aol.com

 

Title: Painters, Ponytails and Vengeance

 

Brian had been in Mexico for three months when he told Dom he wanted to head into San Puartes, the town where he had been attacked.

Dom was against the idea. Brian was adamant and told him that either he could go with him or he would go alone.

Dom was totally aghast at the thought of his blond lover going into town alone. No way in hell would he allow that to happen and he knew Brian was just stubborn enough to do it.

Brian was not a man to allow others to ride roughshod over him.

Brian had told him it was the last thing he needed to do to put the rape behind him. Brian explained that he had dealt with the first feelings of shock, fear and disgust at his rape a long time ago. Sebastian had hired the best therapist around to help the boy he had quickly taken under his wing.

Brian confided that at first he had fought the therapist, Sebastian and Rex. He was sure he would be able to deal with the ramifications of the rape by himself, he was wrong.

A few weeks after the rape he had been on the balcony looking out over the city when Rex had come up behind him to let him know that dinner was ready.

Brian was caught off guard and shocked them both by slamming his elbow in the big mans gut. Rex doubled over, and then Brian shoved him against the safety wall bending him backwards.

Rex never fought back, he knew Brian was scared and for a few seconds had flashed back to his rape.

Brian quickly let Rex go and ran into his bedroom mortified that he had attacked the man who had saved him. It was several hours later before a shaken pale Brian; his face streaked with tears had emerged.

The upset contrite blond had apologized to Rex for nearly killing him and to Sebastian for bringing such behavior to his home. Brian then offered to leave the penthouse, which had become his sanctuary.

Rex had immediately informed Brian that it was his fault for startling him, he knew better than that. Rex assured the distraught man that Brian had not even been close to killing to him and that he didn’t want the blond to go anywhere.

Sebastian had seconded Rex’s comment. There was no way he allowing Brian to leave the penthouse and his protection.

Sebastian wasn’t stupid, he had then pushed the therapist idea at Brian again. Brian had not hesitated, he finally realized that he needed professional help and he accepted the offer gratefully.

Brian had told Dom that it was the help of the therapist; the support and love that Sebastian and Rex had given him that had made it so easy for him to melt into Dom’s arms that day on the balcony.

Brian explained that he had already planned to look Dom up after his gallery show. He had finally decided that Sebastian was right he needed to find Dom and get on with his life. After all the day of the rape he had been coming to Dom hoping to start a new life with him.

Seeing Dom on the balcony that day was like a dream come true, he had known with every fiber of his being that Dom wasn’t a danger to him or Rex would never have let him in to the penthouse. The dreams he had been having of Dom making love to him wasn’t even close to the rapture he had felt when he had become one with the man he loved.

Dom had confided that he had planned to go slow, seduce Brian, take it easy but one glance at the blond and he was lost.

Brian felt tenderness for his lover fill him. Dom had so worried about scaring him, had been ready to stop even after breaching him. No one would ever have thought that Dom would be so considerate and generous to his lover.

They didn’t know Dominic Torreto like he did.

When they made love Dom still treated Brian with kid gloves. Dom never snuck up on Brian, when they made love it wasn’t rough sex…ever. Brian was never shoved up against a wall, and before Dom slid inside his lover’s hot body he made sure Brian was ready for him.

At times Brian wanted to tell his big lover that he wasn’t made of porcelain but truthfully he wasn’t sure how he would handle anything rough. Certainly he didn’t want to flash back to the rape and freak out on his lover. Dom wouldn’t touch him again, hell he would probably be wrapped in cotton and never allowed to leave the house again.

Of course Brian seldom left the house anyway. It wasn’t that he couldn’t it was because he felt safe and it was home. Dom was here, Rex and Vince were in the house, it was beautiful and he loved it.

Due to contract issues with his paintings he had flown to Florida several times but Dom and Rex were always with him. Like silent sentinels one of them was always with him. The penthouse was kept for any of the family that wanted to use it, that included Mia.

Mia was thrilled to see Brian; she didn’t bring up the past mainly due to the warning she was given by her brother. Soon her and Brian were teasing and treating each other like they had grown up together.

Rex was ecstatic at seeing Brian settling in with the man he loved. Rex was so focused on Brian and making sure the blond was happy and safe that he didn’t notice that his own life was changing for the better.

Vince had slowly grown closer to him. Since both men were used to watching over the ones they loved they were completely blindsided when they realized that they had fallen in love with each other.

Rex accepted it far quicker than Vince. While his best friend taking a man as his lover didn’t faze Vince in the least he never thought he would fall in love with a man.

Their relationship was still in the courting stage. A few long kisses and hugs were all they had exchanged. Rex knew Vince was unused to male sex so he vowed to take his time. There were times Vince reminded him of a skittish colt, a colt that needed a gentle loving hand.

Rex had just the right hand for Vince and he was using it to move them slowly into the deep loving partnership like the one he had shared with Sebastian for so many years.

Rex was about thirteen years older than Vince and kept the younger man grounded curbing his temper. A feat that even Dom had not always been able to do. Vince gave Rex someone to look out for though he would never tell the independent man that. With Dom looking out after Brian Rex found he had more time on his hands and he spent it with Vince.

Brian and Dom watched the slowly unfolding romance with a mixture of happiness and love.

Dom had built Brian a painting studio a few hundred yards from the main house. It had floor to ceiling windows, there was multiple skylights anything to keep the natural light in the building. Brian brought his own supplies from Florida and had already finished several paintings. Dom would spend a lot of his time just watching Brian create his paintings.

Most of his paintings pertained to the racing world, but he painted anything. Brian’s outdoor paintings were gaining more and more acclaim. A lot of wealthy people sent him photos requesting that he paint a picture of the subject.

Dom was shocked at the prices Brian charged for this service and the fact that it was paid with no arguments.

Brian had just finished up one of his special paintings for a wealthy rancher in Colorado. The rancher had paid an exorbitant amount of money for the painting.

Brian told his lover that he was going into San Puartes to a little restaurant there to celebrate the fact that the painting was done. The rancher was known to have many very important people to his ranch so Brian knew that this painting was going to lead to more lucrative jobs.

Dom pouted and frowned a lot but he finally gave in to his lover. Brian always knew he would win.

Rex and Vince much to Brian’s consternation insisted on going to help celebrate also.

Brian knew the real reason was to keep an eye on him but he had to admit it was nice to know so many people cared about him

Dom drove with Brian riding shotgun. Brian became a little nervous as they drove into town. The blond couldn’t help but glance down the street to the house that he had been raped in.

To his astonishment the house was gone. In its place was a playground. There were children swinging, running and playing under the watchful eyes of their mothers.

In a gruff voice Dom said, "I had the house torn down not long after you disappeared. I wanted to create something good on the site of such a horrible deed. I knew you would want that."

"Why didn’t you tell me this earlier," Brian asked resting a hand on Dom tense arm.

"I don’t know. I just thought I would let you see it. I didn’t know what you would think," Dom replied not wanting to admit that deep down he was afraid Brian might not approve.

"I think it was a wonderful idea," Brian softly said kissing his big lover on the cheek.

"Okay enough kissy face. I’m hungry," Vince commented.

"You certainly know how to break a mood," Rex teased causing the other man to blush much to his consternation.

"Well…well I am hungry," Vince replied.

Dom just shook his head and parked in front of the quaint family restaurant.

Brian grinned.

"Don’t change Vince we love you just the way you are," Brian laughed.

"Yes we do," Rex said low enough so only Vince would hear him.

Vince frowned at all three men and climbed out of the car. Damn he thought he really needed to quit the blushing, it was fucking embarrassing.

As the four men ate their food Dom asked, "How are you doing babe?"

Brian took a deep breath.

"Surprisingly much better than I thought I would. I think the fact that the house is gone helped. Even though the house was just a building it was a part of the nightmare of what happened to me. Seeing the playground made it a lot better."

Dom settled back satisfied with his lovers reply.

Brian then asked, "I worried I would see the guy you shot that day. You know the one who lied about raping me."

Dom gritted his teeth and exchanged a hard look with Vince. He would never forgive himself for believing that little bastard and letting him go. The animal had not been seen in the area since that day or so the locals said.

"No one has seen him since that day. I don’t even know how he got out of town. I can assure you that if I see him then he will be dead in a matter of seconds," Dom promised.

"Only if you see him first," Brian replied.

Dom gave his lover a hard uncompromising look, which Brian returned without a flinch.

"I am not a fragile little flower that you have to protect all the time. I want my own revenge against that bastard," Brian insisted.

Dom didn’t reply. When his lover got his back up there was no talking to him. Brian was one of the most stubborn men he knew.

Dom exchanged a look with Rex and Vince. Silently they all agreed that it would not be Brian who took revenge but one of them.

Brian totally aware of the silent communication ignored it. This was one thing he would not budge on, if the rapist showed up he were determined to be the one who exacted revenge.

After celebrating they headed back home. All four men were in a good mood. Brian had ordered a couple of bottles of wine, which while not the greatest served the purpose.

Dom only drank one glass since he was driving but he enjoyed watching Brian and friends get a little tipsy. Brian and Rex seldom indulged so it was interesting to watch the two men.

Vince used to become a mean drunk but with Rex around he just became more animated. Rex talked about his past and moved his chair closer to Vince who leaned towards the man closing the distance between them.

Brian grasped Dom’s hand under the table and as more wine was drunk his hand began to wander.

Dom wiggled as talented fingers rubbed up and down his muscular thigh. When the fingers began making little circles on the denim clad crotch Dom had grabbed Brian’s fingers and announced it was time to go home.

Brian had just laughed as he was pulled out of the restaurant. Rex and Vince following with Rex putting his arm around the other man. It looked like one man helping a friend who had too much to drink. In reality Rex was whispering things in Vince’s ear that was making Vince’s cock take notice.

The men were so busy concentrating on each other that they didn’t notice the man watching them from a dark alleyway.

Once at home the four men split up. Vince was more than happy to go with Rex. That night Rex taught Vince the joy of oral sex with a man. Vince was a fast learner so the next day both men were exhausted from their night of passion.

As they had walked into the house Brian had swatted Dom on the ass then took off running up the stairs. Dom had laughed then took off after his lover.

Brian was shedding his clothes as he headed for their bedroom; by the time he dove on the bed he was naked.

Dom arrived mere seconds behind his lover. Stalking over to the bed Dom unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled them off. He had gone commando so his hard cock was glad to be shed of the tight jeans.

As Dom stood by the bed Brian slithered over to kneel in front of the bigger man.

Wrapping his arms around Dom’s massive shoulders Brian nibbled at the thick neck pressing his body against the broad chest.

Dom buried one hand in the long golden curls pressing against his lover’s head urging Brian on in his attention to his neck.

Dom’s other hand inched lower to slide between the golden globes pressing against the puckered entrance to his lover’s delectable body.

"Take me, Dom…I want it hard and fast," Brian whispered in his lovers ear right before he bit down on the lobe.

Dom hissed and jerked his head back looking at Brian with wide surprised eyes.

Brian hadn’t been this aggressive before in their lovemaking.

Brian reached down between their bodies and grasped his lover’s large aching wet cock and squeezed a little.

"I want this in me and I want it now. I am not a prima Donna. Do you understand me?" Brian demanded the blue eyes searing into his lovers dark chocolate ones.

Dom realized that he had been pampering Brian treating him like fragile glass worrying about flashbacks to the rape. Brian was much stronger than he thought and much stronger than he looked. With that long golden blond hair, sky blue eyes, beautiful face, fine bone structure it was easy to treat Brian more like he would a woman. Brian made it easy to be gentler, patient not so aggressive or rough.

Dom placed his hands under Brian’s ass and lifted the slimmer body until the long legs went around his waist.

Laying Brian down on the bed Dom quickly covered the gorgeous body with his own.

"Okay sweetheart, you want harder that is what you will get. However I will make sure you are well prepared and that is not up for discussion," Dom said. There was no way he was just going to shove his cock inside his lover. Brian would be torn for sure.

Brian acknowledged his lovers capitulation with a smile and a kiss.

Dom lowered his head and slanted his mouth over Brian’s taking his lovers breath into his own mouth. When they both needed to breathe was when he released the sweet lips.

Dom kissed and nibbled his way down Brian’s throat sucking hard on the side of his lover’s neck.

The big man still couldn’t bring himself to bite down on his lover but he sucked hard enough to leave a bruise. Brian was marked as his in a place for all to see.

As he laved and suckled at Brian’s tiny brown nipples he slipped his lube-slicked finger into the tight puckered hole and into the furnace of his lovers body.

Dom moaned as the tight asshole held his finger tight. No matter how often they made love he would never be able to get enough of the man in his arms.

Nipping sharply at one hard nub Dom watched the beautiful face as Brian cried out at the sharp pain arching up under him.

Seeing only lust and need on his lovers face Dom slid another finger inside the sweet ass. As Brian slowly fucked himself on the fingers Dom twisted them brushing across Brian’s prostrate.

Brian jerked arching his neck as he whimpered his cock getting harder…the need getting greater.

Dom had barely worked four fingers inside when Brian gripped his shoulders tightly and hissed, "I want your cock inside me…fucking me right now."

Dom bit back a grin. Brian was not known to cuss a lot but obviously the wine had loosened his lover’s mouth.

Dom liberally coated his cock, he knew Brian wanted it hard but he was still going to be careful.

Dom positioned himself over the prone body. Lifting Brian legs up and over his shoulders Dom paused.

When blue eyes were fixed on his face, Dom in one quick thrust rammed his thick cock into his lover.

Brian shoved his fist in his mouth as he screamed; it would not do for Rex to hear him. Most assuredly he did not want the man to think he was being hurt.

Dom paused holding himself immobile in the dark heated depths of his lover’s gorgeous body.

Brian savored the feel of the big thick cock in his ass, Dom was so big it felt like he was being split open. There was no doubt he was feeling owned and loved.

With an evil grin Brian clenched his muscles tight around the big cock. Dom whimpered as his cock was caught in the tight vise of his lover’s body.

Brian whispered, "You going to move and take care of me or do I have to do it myself."

Brian stretched out his hand to grasp his cock. Dom grabbed the hand and pressed it down on the bed.

"That belongs to me golden boy. Every inch of you belongs to me, you will come when I say so and not one second before," Dom ordered.

Brian’s eyes flared as his lust increased, his lovers dominating voice and behavior really turning him on.

Dom slowly pulled his cock out of the tight sheath then pumped it all the way back in dragging it over his lovers prostate.

Dom let his hips snap forward in long hard thrusts rocking the bed as he thrust into his lovers golden body.

Brian raised his hips as best he could to meet every hard thrust of his lover trying to get the big cock in deeper.

Brian panted, "Oh God…you’re killing me..damn…I need…I need…"

Dom grinned. He loved it when he could drive Brian to this incoherent state. Of course usually it was after spending a long time driving his lover to this condition.

Dom leaned down, nipped sharply at the sweaty neck and whispered, "Come for me baby. I want to see you come."

Brian cried out as he arched up, his back impossibly bent as his cock spilled his seed. Dom felt his lovers hot cum splash over both of them.

It was enough to send him into his own climax. Dom ground down sending his seed spilling into the tight ass as deep as possible.

Both men shuddered at the intensity of their orgasms. Dom dropped his lover’s legs off his shoulders and immediately lay next to the panting blond.

Gathering Brian close he plastered himself around the golden body.

Smugly Dom was proud of the fact that his lover had come without him touching his cock.

Brian sleepily whispered, "I can tell you’re really proud of yourself."

Dom pressed a kiss on top of the golden head.

"I told you that you would come when I let you."

"You’re a cocky bastard you know that don’t you," Brian teased his blue eyes barely open.

"Yes I do and you wouldn’t have me any other way," Dom replied secure in the love they shared.

"You’re right," Brian whispered the fell asleep.

Dom waited for a few minutes making sure his lover was out for the night.

Getting up he set about cleaning them both and he checked to make sure he had not hurt his lover. There was no way he was going to do that while Brian was awake. The younger man would have thrown a fit saying that there was no need to treat him like he was fragile.

Satisfied that Brian was fine Dom spooned up behind the slim body. They could have really used a shower but it was late and Dom was just as tired as his mate.

Soon the house was quiet as all four men slept peacefully.

Back in town the man limped into the local bar. He had been going through town when he had seen the four men enter the restaurant. He recognized Dom and Vince as the two men who had shot him and left him with the limp.

With hatred filling his heart he had watched the four men leave.

Rex he didn’t recognize but the black man had been described to him as the one who had carried the injured blonde away to safety. Rex was the one who had killed his friends.

Brian he would know anywhere. Even after two years he remembered how it felt to have that slim golden body under his. Remembered how that tight ass had felt as he had forced his way inside, the way the pretty boy had fought them and lost. The terrified blue eyes, all that golden hair…oh yeah he remembered pretty boy.

Licking his lips he also knew that he was going to sample that boy again. It didn’t matter the risk because that piece of ass was to prime to pass up.

This time he would have to plan more carefully, make sure they weren’t interrupted. This time he would take his time with the pretty boy and when he was finished he would get rid of what was left.

Yeah this time it would be done right.

TBC