Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,031
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,553

A New Delicacy

Summary:

Pairing: ER Bruce Wayne/Clark Kent, Alfred
Rating: Above 15 - FRT
Prompt: Sasha wanted something for Valentine's Day.
Rating:FRT-13
Beta/Editor: the lovely Mina.
Author's Note: 1. I think I see myself in my Bruce, cooking wise... 2. It was "chocolate week" on the Food Network.
Disclaimer: Not Mine. Just borrowing, this time they'll be send back not so hot and bothered.
Word Count: Approx. 1966 words.
Summary: While Bruce might have learned his lesson and Alfred is now the bad guy, Clark should have thought ahead.
Archive: WWOMB
Submitted through Batman_And_Superman

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A New Delicacy
by Sam Emme

 

 

"Monsieur, these are our finest cacao pieces..."

Today the hair, normally slick back to give a strong sophisticated style, was more open, even wavy, as the air circulated from the three overhead ceiling fans of the downtown Gotham chocolatier's shop. He wore a black pinstriped business suit overlayered by his long double-breasted caramel colored coat. Bruce opened the tin can presented to him and smelled the dark, semi-sweet and the white chocolate bits inside.

The shopkeeper awaited for his reaction.

"This is," He stopped, thinking of something, however all the came was, "Wonderful. Simply wonderful." Bruce close it back handing it over to the shop's assistant standing nearby to wrap the package up. Bruce returned to talking to the owner and picking up the card the gentleman gave him with a wary grin. "Now Maurice, with this recipe I can't fail."

In a moderate French accent, Maurice replied, "No, Mr. Wayne. Ever since I came to Gotham ten years ago, I have been giving this blend out during this holiday. All the men who come in here looking for a way into their Love's heart find great joy when they prepare this. You have no need to worry Mr. Wayne, just follow the directions and you should be fine."

After a thought, Bruce smiled. "All right Maurice. I bow to your expertise."

"Good." Taking the now sealed canister from his employee, Maurice, before handing it over to one of his favorite customers repeated again, "Now follow the directions and you should be fine."

Taking his precious cargo, Bruce was near the door when Maurice stopped him, "Mr. Wayne, when you see my son William, can you tell him that he lives here, sometimes. I could swear Dick gave birth to him the way they're attached to each other."

Bruce stopped and then laughed at the idea of those two wrapped in video game wires and chewing gum, "I will have Alfred personally drop him home."

Maurice smiled, "Thank you and good luck."

.....

Inside the Wayne manor's kitchen, Alfred watched and when Bruce wasn't scowling back in his direction with his helpful advice just rolled his eyes; but always before Bruce turned in his line of sight.

"Master Bruce, why don't you relax while I take care of the preparations for today..."

Wearing his own customized heat resistant gloves and apron, Bruce rolled the fruit in Maurice's receipe concoction, then placed it over a wax sheet; he also had next to the pan a white liquid version ready for decoration.

"No Alfred, after the cookie snafu, I'm going to get this right." Bruce had researched, planned, waited, prepared for four days and he wanted these to be perfect for Clark. "These will be perfect."

He wanted to give another argument but watching the great concentration of his charge, Alfred sat down on the kitchen stool and smiled. The least he could do was make sure no green substances were present in the finished product.

.....

They wore matching dark blue silk pajama bottoms only, as the heat from the fireplace kept the couple warm and cozy in the large room. The red candles reflecting off the crystal holders casting a soft glow upon the black-blue cashmere and woven jacquard sheets and comforter. Clark sat in the middle of the king-sized bed with a champagne glass in hand grinning at Bruce. He remembered the last time they tried adorning the bed with only luxurious but slippery satin bedding.

They ended up on the floor and celebrated.

"I'll admit I didn't expect such grandeur." The tray that sat in between them was filled with a small bouquet of flowers; however, the one that capture Clark's interest was a small potted plant sitting on the side table, the bottom wrapped in red foil.

"Is that a temple plant I see?"

Bruce turned behind him, "Yes, they finally went through customs and so I wanted to gift them to you after our vacation to Australia, you admired them so... Their beauty was the first thing that I thought had captured your attention, then I suspected the answer of your fascination."

"Which was?" Clark picked up another chocolate covered fruit and chewed slowly, savoring the sweet juice inside the chocolate that melted in his mouth. Bruce almost lost his footing just watching Clark slowly seduce him. With no glasses, hair curling in all the right angles and Clark eating almost all the dessert Bruce created for him. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate, in both regions of his body.

.....

The bottle and two empty champagne glasses laid on top of the tray, finding its way at last to the floor with the two last pieces of Clark's Valentine candied fruit. The sheets above stayed in place this time as Bruce rubbed himself between Clark's legs, Bruce's mouth attached to his lover's neck, his lips and tongue making light sucking sounds in the quiet room. Clark's eyes were closed and enjoying the attention. He was already nude underneath Bruce as his hands were teasing every inch of Bruce's upper body while Clark used his feet and those ten manipulative toes to pull down slowly the silk waistband on the pajamas causing Bruce to nibble harder, almost growling on the tendon below his teeth.

Wanting more, Clark gave up the pretense he lifted Bruce's bottom half in the air and pulled off the loose-fitting trousers. The surrounding air shifted, finally reaching Bruce's consciousness and lifted him from his focus. However despite his lazy frustration, any comment was unnecessary as Clark opened his legs wider and pulled Bruce further into his groin. Bruce licked across his mouth then dived in tasting the flowering piquancy of the liquid they finishing drinking and the chocolates Clark enjoyed eating but under it all was Clark's delicacy, his innate being found deep, the sharp and sweet concordance inside his mouth. Their hips swelled, waved and undulated together, each gripping the other the further they went. Lifting up his head Bruce saw Clark's eyes deepening, filled with color and arousal and Bruce could only respond in kind.

.....

Relaxed and lying side by side, sweat and other fluids, some amount returning to a gaseous state was permeating the air now. The sheets were now at the far end of the bed and they were completely done. Even voicing their pleasure was reduced to looking at each other and smiling to communicate their enjoyment, but Bruce had to finish his sentence before it became serious.

"Bisexual."

Still running on post coital relaxation, Clark could only hum at Bruce.

"The plant is bisexual in nature, that's why you were fascinated."

Yawning, Clark rolled over to Bruce's side, placing an arm over his stomach, "You got me Bruce, you know I like the freaky plants." Clark yawned again and went to sleep. Bruce in his on afterglow shrugged and sleep quickly followed.

.....

From inside the master bedroom, Bruce, supine under the covers gradually woke and heard flushing noises coming from the en-suite bathroom. He passed his hand over the other side of the bed, feeling it cold. He sighed loudly enough that Clark called out.

"Um, Bruce, did you make those chocolate strawberries yourself?"

A bit of rustling took place outside in the bedroom and hearing the suite's door closed, Clark lifted his head off his knees and looked into an empty bedroom. He was about to comment when the gurgling sounds in his stomach took center stage again. Clark's head went back on the knees where it has been for the last hour.

.....

Early in the wee hours, the birds, now waking up and singing their morning songs, kept Alfred's company as he sat in the now spotless kitchen, wearing his new dressing gown. He was checking the clock's time on the wall. He had another ten minutes of relaxing and drinking his powder drink before starting breakfast. After last evening's romance, he figured his employers would probably be sleeping in for another hour more.

He had plenty of time.

.....

His quietude was interrupted by a soft thump of the kitchen doors. A frazzled fully clothed Bruce came in, looking past Alfred's silent inquiry and searched everywhere for something.

"Master Bruce... Master Bruce." Alfred placed his drink down on the island, turning in his seat as he watched Bruce about to disorganize his kitchen. This couldn't continue.

"Bruce!"

Shocked by the tone of his name and the absence of a prefix itself, Bruce gravitated to the owner of the voice. "Alfred, I'm sorry but I think I'm killing Clark, again."

When the butler didn't say anything, Bruce continued, "He just got over his illness with the cookies and now this..."

"Calm down. Are you saying he is ill again?" Alfred was now wondering about Clark's famous invulnerability. Apparently "Death by Bruce" was a real possibility.

Bruce sat down on the other chair. "Yes, and he was fine yesterday..." Looking past the man Bruce spied a dark glass container. "Alfred, what's in that bottle?"

Looking to the same place, Alfred grinned. "Oh, it's my concentrated prune juice powder, I've been having bit of trouble and the doctor recommended... Master Bruce?"

"Was that in the kitchen when I was making the chocolate covered strawberries and truffles?"

"No sir, it was in the refrigerator. I didn't take it out until later after you left. I have to remove it from the cold if I'm going to use it a few hours ahead."

Bruce head fell into his hands. "Alfred, I came back to finish rolling the truffles, it looks similar to the cocoa powder I bought earlier so I thought you left it there for me to finish."

Alfred's eyes narrowed a little. "Did you not read the label?"

Bruce wasn't listening. "Clark will never eat from me again."

"Master Bruce..."

"Alfred, it took him three months to not X-Ray every plate of food he had eaten. If I didn't know him better he had the look of someone trying to kill him, namely me. I didn't even tell him that I made the desserts because of his paranoia."

"Won't he hear this conversation?"

Bruce's eyebrow twitched and without pause he said, "The boy scout."

"My apologizes." Again Alfred wanted to tell him that Clark would understand or find a reasonable solution for the mix-up but all he saw was Bruce looking at him in his full pajamas and ruffled hair asking for his help.

It wasn't as often or these days near zero as before but there were times Alfred still saw that little boy stuck inside the grown man who wanted Alfred to fix everything for him, to make the hurt go away, and once in the middle of the night, to bring his parents back.

Patting his shoulder, Alfred comforted. "Master Bruce, tell him that I sincerely regret this has happen and tell him I'll be more careful in the future."

A corner of the mouth turned up then slowly the rest came along, "Thanks. I think he'll need something to calm his stomach. This isn't like the green sprinkles," trying to avoid the "word" of the moment "so he should be fine by the end of the day."

Alfred stood up, "Good sir, now with the problem solved it is time for me to make breakfast. I think for Master Clark adequate levels of salts and electrolytes will be our solution." Looking in the fridge again, Alfred brought out two bottles of flavored water. "I bought these for your workouts, but he needs them more." Alfred started taking out the rest of the breakfast foods.

When he didn't hear any response Alfred straightened and saw Bruce holding the two bottles and staring at him with an almost wistful look. "Thank you, Alfred."

He nodded his head once and turned away to the counter. "Wake up Dick would you please, he has been getting lazy to get out of bed."

"All right."

When Bruce left, Alfred retrieved the pans from the bottom cabinets and saw the sunrise's colorful light illuminating into the kitchen's wide windows. He knew despite the setback it was going to be a good day and smiled.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sam Emme.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.