Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
459
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
861

New Drabbles: #067-070

Summary:

Yesterday my muse decided to talk to me again. So I can offer you the next bunch of drabbles. *grins* Enjoy.

Work Text:

New Drabbles: #067-070
by Bev *too*

 

Title: Stars
Author: Beverly aka Bev *too*
Prompt:#067 Snow
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 100

 

The window opened silently. The air outside was cold, and Nick could see his breath. He smiled. He loved the winter, the crispy cold nights when the sky was as dark as the finest velvet and the stars were sprinkled upon it like diamonds. Or when it was cloudy like today, and big, soft snowflakes fell down.

"Nicky? I'm cold."

Smiling, Nick turned around. His lover was still cuddled up in bed. Nick closed the window again, joining his lover.

He might love winter ... Gil didn't. That was okay. Nick knew a way or two to keep his lover warm.

The end

 

 

Title: Changes
Author: Beverly aka Bev *too*
Prompt:#068 Lightning
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 100

 

It struck him like a lightning. He knew that it sounded terrible clichéd but that was the only phrase he could think of that'd fit. He gaped almost openmouthed at the vision that had just passed him by.

With a smile, Catherine walked up next to him, put a finger under his chin, and closed his mouth with an audible 'clack'.

"Who the hell...?"

"That," she pointed after the retreating man, "is our new colleague. Nick Stokes. Like what you see?"

Gil blushed a little, and nodded. And somehow he had the feeling that his life was about to change.

 

The end

 

 

 

Title: Memories
Author: Beverly aka Bev *too*
Prompt: #069 Thunder
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 100

 

His lover's laughter rumbled through him like thunder. It was something he recognized the first time he was resting with his head on Nick's chest, listening to his heartbeat. He couldn't remember anymore why Nick had suddenly started to laugh. One moment they were lying together, gently stroking and caressing each other, the next moment a deep rumbling laughter vibrated under his ear.

It was a strangely soothing sound, and involuntarily, he cuddled closer to Nick. Somehow it reminded him about his childhood, about the dark nights and the thunderstorms he had loved. With a sigh he closed his eyes.

 

 

 

Title: Force of Nature
Author: Beverly aka Bev *too*
Prompt: #070 Storm
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom
Wordcount: 100

 

The rage of his lover could be like a thunderstorm. Loud. Deadly. It took a lot to tick Gil off like that but when it happened people usually tried to bring as much space as possible between themselves and the nature's force that was a pissed off Grissom.

The first time he'd witnessed this he'd tried to talk to him. Nothing. Gil had come over him like a storm, leaving him literally battered and bruised.

After becoming his lover, Nick knew how to calm him down. He kissed him. He knew that it wasn't quite fair, but Gil never complained.

 

The end