Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,239
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,186

Addicted to Blair

Summary:

Jim finds that he is not only addicted to Blair but also to his love for Blair.

Work Text:

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB

Feedback: Yes

Email Address: ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: Song Title series (multi fandom)

Disclaimers: They aren't mine. Petfly and UPN own them

Further Disclaimer: Addicted to Love belongs to Robert Palmer and his label. I borrowed it and put it back.

 

Addicted to Love.... Robert Palmer

 

I am addicted to love and you want to know the reason. I am looking at him. Blair is dancing around the loft half naked and wanton. The way I like him. Well, I like him naked, really but I will take half naked.

When I meet Blair, I had been divorced for several years and thought I would never fall in love. Then Blair Sandburg came into my life and made me see what love was all about. I couldn't believe at first that this guy who looked like a hippie punk could be the one that would take my heart and keep it forever. He had me from the first moment that he walked into the exam room posing as a doctor. And when he left I had to go see him not just out of a desire to find out what was happening to me but also out of curiosity. And when I shoved him up against that wall in his office I could feel, touch, taste, and hear the want and desire and the attraction.

Months later saw us in my big bed loving each other throughout the night. We had danced around each other for months until a particular case made me take a second look and say that I can't miss out on this chance of a lifetime. And was I ever scared. I was scared that Blair would leave me. I was scared that he would not return my love. I was wrong and Blair proves that everyday.

Its not just being addicted to love but the idea and the person. Blair with his curls, earrings and yards of flannel is a very special person. He shows it not only to me but also to every one of our friends. Everyone wants to be around him. They want to bask in his friendship. And he basks in theirs. He is a great person. Even Simon says so even though he won't admit it in public. Speaking of Simon, I have to get the little munchkin stopped and dressed. The guys and one girl among us will be here in a few hours for not only dinner but a few rounds of poker.

"Love?"

"Great thought, Jim."

"Blair!"

He stops to look at me like I have grown two heads. I take his arm to stop any more motion and drag him towards our bedroom to get him dressed. He gets that "I'm going to it now" smile on his face. He won't get "it" until after everyone leaves for the night so he will have to be disappointed and horny all night along. I hate to do that to him but we have people coming over. I dance away from his hands as I stand him in the middle of the bedroom. He frowns in disappointment. I shake my head and let out a little chuckle. I pull out his poker playing clothes and throw them at him gesturing for him to get dressed. Now I am feeling disappointment. I don't get to see that half naked body until later. I pout for a moment and then remember what I can do and what I will get later. I smile and walk down the stairs.

Blair comes down several minutes later. He's frowning. Probably at my antics and me. He knows that I don't want to show his beautiful body off to our friends. I like to keep what's mine mine. Here he comes with those delectable lips of his and I have to go in for a kiss. He likes that and wraps himself around me. Ah, a Blair blanket. Now this can't last for too much longer. We both come up for air and Blair looks a little debauched from that one kiss. I smile and peck his nose. I swat him and motion for him to help me with the preparations for dinner and the poker game. He nods and begins to help me. We are even a team in our home. We work well together and get things done in record time.

 

I watch Blair do his little dance again but this times it's more for effect than for enjoyment. I am so addicted to this man and our love. I could watch him forever. I shake myself and go about doing the finishing touches. I feel eyes watching me and turn around to find my Guide watching me with some interest. I look him up and down as he is looking at me the same way. We are having the same thought. We both want to have a little Jim and Blair sex. So we can't at this moment as I hear voices downstairs meaning that our friends are arriving. Oh, interruption. Why did it have to happen at that moment? I was going to kiss my lover breathless. Boy, what a thought.

I let in our friends and we get down to the festivities of the night. But I keep watching Blair with his full mouth, bouncy auburn curls, and a butt that won't quit. I look up to see Simon watching me. He smiles and raises his glass at me. I return the gestures. I guess I don't have to wonder if anyone knows. Its obvious that at least Simon knows about both Blair and me. He's all right with it which is a good thing. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't. I return to my Blair watching. He is bouncing through all of our guests. A few more of our friends have shown up. We invited more than just the Major Crimes gang. I'm glad. It shows that we have more family than just the two of us.

The poker game was winding down when I hear the click of nails on hard wood floors. I look up in time to see our spirit guides run up the stairs to our bedroom. They must be checking on us. I shoo everyone out so that Blair and I could have a little time to ourselves before going back to work tomorrow. I give him my hand and we walk up the stairs to our room. There sits our spirit guides waiting for us to come up. They visit from time to time. It must be about Halloween. They appear often around that time. That's the only time that others besides us can see them. That's another story. I hurry through my preparations for bed. I am anticipating having my Guide in my arms. We are settled in bed. We are too tired for lovemaking so its cuddle time. That' good enough for me.

 

I am so addicted to Blair and his love for me. He is like an addiction that I can't get enough of. I hope this will last a lifetime. Now I can say that I am addicted to love and Blair.

Such a good thing in life to be addicted to love.

 

The end.