Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,468
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,151

Observations

Summary:

Brennan and Jesse trying to find their way back to each other.

Work Text:

Status: Complete

Archive: WWomb, Terri's site

Feedback: Yes

Email Address: ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: if you want any

Disclaimers: They aren't mine. Marvel Studios and the people associated

 

Towards the end of the day a dark, well-built man who moved with the grace of a cat shed all masks and softened to a look that better suited him. He looked upon a young blonde man who sat stooped over a computer keyboard and mumbling to himself. Beside that man was older blonde woman who consider herself the other's sister and keeper. He smiled and then moved his sight towards a dark haired young woman who liked to keep too many secrets. He regarded her for a few moments and looked back at the younger man.

All he wanted to do was take the young love into his arms and hold him tight. He wanted to feel the love and devotion from the one he loved. That was hard to do with the dark haired woman there. The older man silently strode into the room to stand behind the two friends. He smiled at the other woman in the room and turned towards the two blondes. His smile got brighter as he looked at the two people that he considered family. The blonde woman reached for him to bring him into their little circle which didn't include the other woman in the room.

The dark haired woman just scowled looking at the three people before her. She knew they didn't trust her but yet she wanted to have their trust. But looking over their short relationship she hadn't given them much to give her their trust. She sighed and just watched the three friends as they laughed and talked. She noticed the dark man touch the blonde man more than necessary in her estimation. She wondered if there was more to their friendship that just best friends. The dark haired woman also noticed the other blonde didn't seem to see or mind the more intimate touches between the two men. She turned back to her work and let the other three leave her mind.

The blonde woman looked up at her counterpart. She smiled like the feral she was. She knew that the other woman felt left out and distrusted and with good reason. She looked at the two men beside her and smiled. They were so in love and yet never had a chance to touch each other the way they used to. She knew that they would steal moments for each other so that the other woman across from her would not find out about their relationship. They had kept from each other but the young woman would occasionally hear the soft cries of passion from them when they did find a way to be near each other. Looking away from the men to give a hard look at the cause of her two loved ones problems. She would have to think of a reason of how to get the two men together for a quiet evening without prying eyes.

The blonde man looked up at the older lover with such love and adoration in his blue eyes. The older man looked down at the blue-eyed loved one and smiled slightly. He knew as well as the younger man knew that such things had to be hidden from the dark haired woman. The younger man looked away from the deep brown eyes that he so much wanted to drown in and couldn't. He sighed and moved to get up. Arms went up to stop him. He shrugged them away. He was the sensitive one. He was the one that took most things to heart. The other two friends watched him slowly make his way to the bedroom area.

The dark haired man frowned as he watched his love leave the room then he turned to the source of their trouble. He wanted to kill the dark haired woman but knew that was not a good idea. He let his anger flash briefly and then went after the younger man. The blonde woman watched as the other man went after his young lover. He was worried. He always was. He didn't like it when his beloved was around the dark haired woman. He thought that the other woman was trying to make a play for his lover.

His lover denied anything between them. The Elemental had to trust and believe the Molecular. He smiled at the image that came into his mind. The blonde young man being completely naked in his bed not their bed. But they hadn't really shared a bed since the Light Mover came into the picture. They had shared some stolen moments. But it wasn't enough.

The older man walked into the room occupied by his young lover. What he saw broke his heart. The younger man was sprawled on the bed crying. Crying out his grief, hurt, and anxiety. The dark haired man took the blonde into his arms and held him tightly. All he wanted for his sensitive lover was love. A love that would make him safe and feeling like he was well loved. He said words of comfort and rocked the young man until he fell asleep in his arms. By the time the young blonde fell to sleep the blonde woman had come to check on both men. She wanted to take the younger man in her arms but when she saw his lover she knew that the other man would comfort and love him.

Shalimar looked back into the hallway when she heard footsteps. She hated to disturb Brennan and Jesse. This was one of the few times that they had together. She hated the fact that they had to stay apart because of Lexa. None of them knew if the Mutant was for herself or for Mutant X. The young woman smiled and tucked the two men in as they slept. She looked back to see Jesse shift more so that he could be closer to Brennan and his warmth.

Shalimar's attention was caught as Lexa walked up to her. She smiled and motioned for the other woman to follow her. As they entered the day area Shalimar indicated for Lexa to take a seat.

"Lexa, what do you think about Brennan and Jesse's relationship."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want them hurt. Jesse is very sensitive although he doesn't show it. Brennan means more to him than anything. It would hurt Jesse if Brennan had to be away from him any longer. I think it already has."

Lexa gave the woman across from her an appraising look. She thought about what Shalimar had said. It didn't take long for her to give the other woman her answer.

"I won't be a problem."

"Good."

Shalimar left the day area and left Lexa to contemplate what the blonde woman meant in that one word. She didn't want to know. Lexa returned to her duties while Shalimar went to tell Jesse and Brennan that Lexa wouldn't be a problem.

 

The dark haired man looked in astonishment at the blonde woman. He couldn't believe it. He was finally going to have his beautiful lover with him now. He would not have to worry about him. The younger man smiled and snuggled even more in the tall and lean body next to him. He was happy. Now he could move back where he felt he belonged.

The blonde woman came into the room kissed both men and left them alone. It was only later when the men had returned to the day room that she smiled smugly at them. She had heard their cries of passion. She knew that they were finally happy.

The two men sat in a corner quietly talking and enjoying being with each other. Their talk became heated and they quickly left the two women alone.

Brennan looked at Jesse with passion filled eyes. Jesse returned the look. The older man slowly undressed his lover. Jesse mimicked Brennan's actions. They were both in heaven or so it seemed. As their love play continued Jesse sighed in contentment and then let Brennan make love to him.

Brennan rolled over to take Jesse more into his arms. He smiled. Their problem was solved for now. Brennan hoped that Lexa would have no problem with them. He loved Jesse too much to lose him at this point. There were times when either one of them could have lost each other.

"Love you, Jess."

Brennan kissed the blonde head and then drifted off to a sated and contented sleep with his love in his arms.

The end.