Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
319
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
863

Those Lips Belong to Me

Summary:

Read it.

Work Text:

Title: Those Lips Belong to Me
Author: NuWoman
Pairing Morris/Wiseman (implied slash)
Spoilers: The Eggman Cometh
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I get nothing out of this but pleasure. Please don't sue.

Reworking of the scene in the back of the Limo driving away from the bookstore...

"Mr. Wiseman?" Morris begins. "I need to ask you something so I'm just going to be direct. Just now, in the bookstore, I saw you and Mrs. Wiseman engaged in conversation. Ultimately, what matters is not that you spoke, but what you spoke about. Again... I'm just going to be direct. Did she indicate that she knows who you are - or rather, who you were?"
"No. She has no idea, I swear."
"Is she aware that you are special? That you possess great strength, great speed?"
"No," Michael insists fearfully. "Doc, uh... look, I promise she doesn't know a thing. She thinks I'm a tax collector."
"And the kiss?"
"It was just a kiss, Doc." Michael sighs. "A truly foolish kiss."
"Yes it was Mr Wiseman, because you should know by now that you belong to me -" Morris reached out and grabbed Wiseman by the nape of the neck, pulling him towards him until their lips met. "- this body, those lips; and when we get back to the house I will remind you".
Michael felt a delicious tremor down his spine at the possessive note in the Doc's voice, He knew the kiss had been stupid; knew he belonged body and soul to the man at his side, but even though the Doc owned him he still felt protective about the first love of his life
Careless of the driver up front, Wiseman strained forward, to press soft, warm kisses against the Doc's lips. When they reached the house, he would show the Doc who truly held his heart now.