Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 20 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,466
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
30
Hits:
3,430

The Ham Tyler Invasion

Summary:

When Ham Tyler and Chris Faber attack the new labfarm, they get a shock.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Chapter Text

V: The Ham Tyler Invasion
by mbozzo

 

Part 1

It was a warm day. It was the kind of day that reminded Juliet of her home on the planet Pobeus. She smiled as she looked around the labfarm. The work has gone smoothly. It has been a week since she started to work there. Some people think that it's a waste of her training, but she believe in the important of her work. If the labfarm on Earth worked, she might be able to feed more of her people. She want them to have a future. She knows that turning the humans into food would threaten that future. She know that the humans carried the seed of the Futurions. If her people manage to enslave the humans, the humans might ended up killing most of her people when the Futurions arrived at last. She doesn't want that to happen. That is why she is trying to convince her people, that they don't need to enslave the humans. The blonde head of the labfarm looked around the labfarm. She hoped that it will be a success.

What she didn't know at the time, was that her labfarm was being spyed on by two humans. Their names are Ham Tyler and Chris Faber. They heard about the labfarm from reports by the fifth column. Ham was hoping that it was a rumor. They came back to Los Angeles to find out if it was the truth. Now, they know that it was the truth.

"You know something, Chris. We'll have to destroy this new labfarm," said Ham Tyler.

 

To be continued.