Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
316
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,421

Here When You Need Us

Summary:

Fandom: CSI:NY
Disclaimer: Not mine
Trio: Mac/Danny/Don
Rating: FRT
Challenge: 10pergenre: H/C
Prompt: Here in Your Arms
Summary: Don needs his lovers
Author’s Notes: For Dee
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

Here When You Need Us
by Ginny

"It's not fair," Don sighed.

"We know," Mac agreed.

"Why?"

"Because life is unfair," Danny told him.

Don sighed again, snuggling into the arms of his two lovers. They sat on the couch, the only place where Don could fit into their arms without having to hunch down, even if he was hunched over at the moment.

"I don't like it."

"We don't like it either," Mac soothed, running his fingers through Don's hair.

They sat quietly for several minutes, just holding onto each other.

"Can you fix it?" Don asked them in a whisper.

Mac sighed, letting his forehead drops against the top of Don's head. "Don, I love you. I would do anything in my power for you, to help you feel better."

"I know," Don sighed. He did know, but this just hurt too much.

"We can be here for you," Danny told him, running a hand gently over Don's cheek as he forced the other man to look at him. "We'll listen. We'll talk. We'll even cuddle with you," he pointed out. "We'll do anything you need or want."

"What if I want you to leave me alone?"

"Do you?" Mac asked calmly.

"Yes. No. I don't know."

"If that's what you want, we'll do that," he agreed. "But we'll still be here, waiting for you, whenever you want us."

Don shuddered slightly, feeling the emotion behind their words. "Thank you," he whispered.

"Do you want us to leave?"

"No. Please stay."

"Of course we will," Danny said as he moved closer to him, rubbing his hand over Don's arm.

"We'll always be here when you need us."

"I know," Don assured him. He closed his eyes and let himself relax into his lovers arms, the tension and hurt of the day easing. He was safe in their arms, that he was certain of.

~End~