Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
716
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
817

Creed's Frustrations

Summary:

Posted through WolfLakeSlash. PG: Thesis Tyler's misgivings and regrets and...

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Creeds Frustrations

By Lee

 

It was a stormy night for the meeting. Vivian had consolidated much more then when her husband Willard was alive. This meeting was to expand wolf lake and put it onto the map which Tyler wanted. Alfred from the North was here for his interests. Lorne from Los Angeles and Tony the Tuna from Chicago and Shiro from Little Tokyo. The meeting was held in a audtirum she built on the Cates home. She thought Tyler was doing good. How wrong she would be! Nice home and family finally they caught Ruby again. She stood up and was about the address the committe. Sheriff Donner come to her and whispered we need to talk about Tyler. Tyler was in the audience. Matt told her about what Tyler had done and she was flabbergasted. She felt shattered, betrayed and sickened and thought what do we do now!! She gulped some air and leaned into Matts eye and told him to watch Tyler and asked Does Luke know?! ?

"Yes I told him."

Everything we built with his help and now this. She put on the mask of a business woman as usual. She spoke about the expansion thinking how hollow it all seemed now. She looked at Tyler and though how could he! The girl was only a child!! He smiled at her and she smiled back.

After the meeting she smoozed the council members and Lorne. He was such a trip! she glided to tyler and whispered after the set down dinner I need to speak with you.

Sure said Tyler in his usual smirk which now made her so mad.

After the meeting she was contemplating what she was going to say and how and why would he do such a horrendous thing. She was in her office looking at Willard. She missed him bad but it was her decison, How did he deal with it all.

*

She was sitting down doing papers. Her mind was not on the numbers or any of the transaction but what Creed did could destroy the Brewery! Sherman was here to help and placate Tyler. God first this drug incident now this. It was like he was on a path of destruction. Sherman was at the wet bar and drinking a Mai Tai. Tyler swaggering in. She rose and said sit.

"I would rather stand".

"Sit tyler!"

"Okay Viv and by the way why is Sherman here??" said Tyler.

"To help you in your hour of need".

"And why would I need any one?" that smirk was so irratiating now.

"Well tell is everything all right at home??"

Tyler giggled and said why would you say that "everything prefect!"

"Then tell me about Isabelle??"

In that instant the smile was wiped off his face and he said in a weak parched voice and his demeanor changed to a weak vurnable wolf "how do you know"

Vivian took a deep breath Matt's people have it on tape".

"You talking to this young werewolf girl and solicatating sex".

Tyler broke down in tears. I never wanted to tell you since you were so busy with Lorne and the brewery. She never loved me and she hated me so I started finding other outlets on the net and find this person Isabelle. he laughed in frustration and anger God I need help! I just wanted the same things that were like before John Kanin! But why the girl Tyler?? I dont know, she had a qulity about her that took me back to Ruby.

Her heart grow sypathatic to his situation. I want you to go home and stay there. I talk to Matt so your under house arrest and I will talk to Ruby.

*
Ruby and Vivan

Ruby was in the gazebo in the Cates backyard. It seemed so long and distant now. Well there is a god after all! how many loveless nights she had to endure Tyler in here. Almost like rape. I am not surprised tyler she thought.

Vivian came into the Gazeba. "Well Ruby"

"Vivian" in a condesceding tone.

"Lets cut the chase shall we Viv!"

She poured some wine for herself and Ruby. "I will I will ruby."

"Please lets walk around the yard" Ruby relented and they walked through the fields.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lee.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.