Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: BtvsAtS-AU
    Pairing: Spike/Angel
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: Based loosely on Angel, Season 5 - Soul Purpose.
    Once a ghost, haunting the bowels of Wolfram and Hart, Spike has been corporeal for some time now and has joined Angel in the fight against evil. On a particularly bloody mission, Spike is badly injured while fighting beside his sire and has crawled away to nurse his wounds while waiting for help that may never come. Neither vampire is aware of what the Fates have in store for them, but unlife for Angel and Spike is about to change.
    Acknowledgment: Fic request for aschicca, who wanted Spangel hurt/comfort. Thanks to mwrgana for the Beta.
    Disclaimer: I own no rights and make no claim to the characters depicted herein from in BtvsAtS or its entities. This is for entertainment only.
    Feedback is always welcomed.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,999
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    24
    Hits:
    4,276