Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
517
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,189

7 Minutes in Heaven

Summary:

Seven minutes in Heaven is only Heaven until Mom catches you.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: Male/Male relationship!! Don't like don't read.

Jodine16: I couldn't help myself.


7 Minutes in Heaven

Ryan had been heading to the Trace lab to see if the results from the unknown samples he had were in when someone suddenly grabbed his hand and he was pulled into a storage closet. He was about to hit the guy when the man's scent gave him away. "Eric what are you doing?"

If Ryan could see in the dark he would see the other man was grinning. "Have you ever played 7 Minutes in Heaven?"

Ryan rolled his eyes at his lovers. "Who hasn't? And why are we in here?"

"You're a CSI, follow the evidence."

"Eric, we're at work and I have results to collect, this really isn't a good time." Ryan tried to go to the door but Eric stopped him.

"I already checked them for you and they were still being processed. C'mon, Wolfe, where's your sense of fun?"

"At home, sleeping," Ryan replied dryly.

"Please, just 7 minutes? Then you can go see your beloved trace samples. It's only 7 minutes, what could go wrong?"

Ryan sighed, deciding to humor the other man. "Fine, but if we're caught I'm holding you responsible." Not waiting for a response, he kissed him, smiling when he was gently pressed into the shelving unit. He wrapped his arms around Eric's neck and pulled him closer, their tongues dueling a familiar dance. Ryan ran his fingers through Eric's short hair and bit his lip to keep his moaning down as Eric nibbled and licked his neck.

Suddenly, the door opened and Alexx Woods stood in the doorway.

"What do you two think you're doing?!" Eric pulled away from Ryan quickly.

"Alexx, um we were justâ€""

"I'll have you two know this is a crime lab, not some high school janitorial closet. What were you thinking?!"

Ryan looked down. "He started it," he mumbled.

"I don't care who started it, you both are adults and should start acting like adults." She marched forward and grabbed them both by the ears, dragging them out of the closet. Much to their dismay the lab techs had their heads poking out of their labs and were watching with great amusement as Alexx scolded them. "I should have you both grounded for being so immature."

Eric bit the inside of his mouth to keep from laughing. "Um, we're, uh, sorry, and we'll never do it again?"

Alexx gave him a Look. "You better not or else." She walked off, passing Calleigh.

"Well, I have to say, you guys really put the saying, 'coming out of the closet' to good use," she said, grinning.

"It definitely saves telling everyone," Ryan admitted. "You aren't going to let us live that down are you?"

"Never, now unlike you two horndogs, I have ballistics evidence to process."

The watched her leave before Ryan looked at Eric. "Meet you in the second floor bathroom in an hour?"

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.