Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
200
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
915

Advent Day 16: Mistletoe Kisses

Summary:

Marcus tries to surprise Neroon

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Mistletoe Kisses
By Lady Q

'Mmmmm,' Marcus thought as he pressed his warm lips against Neroon's surprised ones.
'Why does Neroon tastes like chocolate?'

Neroon's moment of surprised slowly turned to passion. As his arms moved to pull Marcus closer towards him and his once closed lips opened a little and let his tongue move forward towards Marcus closed lips.

What was once a kiss to surprise and shock Neroon was now turning on Marcus as Neroon's tongue gently prodded against Marcus' lips forcing them to open a little so that his tongue could dance with Marcus' tongue.

The movement of Neroon's arms and tongue caused Marcus to gasp and soon a kiss that started out as a tease has turned into one of an unknown passion.

Gently Marcus pulled back and Neroon chuckled at the surprised look on his face.

"What was that for?" they asked at the same time.

"Mistletoe," Marcus answered Neroon. "Now, what was yours for?"

Neroon smiled as he pulled Marcus closer towards him once more. "Mine was because you are you and I find I want to do it some more," Neroon stated as he bent down to kiss Marcus once more.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.