Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
320
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
837

Advent Day 13: Christmas Spirit

Summary:

Neroon gives Marcus some Christmas Spirit

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Marcus let out a depressed sigh as he walked down the corridor towards his room.

It was Christmas, a time of joy, family and love and he had none of them. Not any more.

To Marcus it seemed as if the Christmas spirit had skipped him this year. He just could not get himself into the season this year. What with the war on the home front, the on going war with the Shadows and his lack of love life he found himself just getting more depressed then getting in the spirit of the season.

He let out another sigh as he punched in the security code towards his room and waited for the door to open.

It was not the whooshing of the doors opening that caused Marcus to look up and gasp in surprised. No it was the sound of carols being played and a very naked Minbari warrior wearing only a Santa hat on his head that caused him to pause.

Neroon wore a smug smile on his face as he looked at his future lover and husband, "Merry Christmas, Marcus."

"N..Neroon!" Marcus exclaimed, "What are you doing here and why are you dressed or I mean undressed like that."

"I'm here because of you and I am undressed like this because I want you. I want you in my bed, in my life and to be with me always," Neroon stated as he moved closer to Marcus.

Marcus gulped at the heat he saw burning in Neroon's eyes, "Any more questions?" He softly asked as lips began to cress Marcus cheek.

"Just one," Marcus softly stated. "Do I have to wait till Christmas to open my present or can I just open you now?"

Neroon smiled down at his lover, as he took a hold of Marcus trembling hand, "Come and open me now," he stated as he pulled Marcus towards the bed.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.