Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
410
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
903

Advent Day 12: Peppermint Stick

Summary:

Marcus helps Neroon with the Minbari War council

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Marcus let out a bored sigh and tried hard to not roll his eyes as his husband stood up and began talking to the Minbari War Council once more.

This was the fourth meeting of the council to discuss wither or not they should join with Sheridan or just stay out of it all together.

Marcus was tired of it and he knew his husband was tired of the run around they were getting. So far they had the Night Wings on their side while the Wind swords and the Moon shields where waiting for more proof.

'Sod this,' Marcus thought, as he reached into one of his pockets and brought his most dangerous weapon... a peppermint stick.

'Michael always said that his mouth was his most dangerous weapon,' Marcus thought as he slowly brought the stick up to his mouth and proceeded to suck on it very slowly.

He hid his teasing smile when he caught the leader of the Moon Shields eye while he slowly pushed the stick in and then out, in and then out.

He put on his most innocent expression while he ignored the sudden shifting of Night Wings leader as he ran his tongue up and down the stick and then once more he began to push it in and out of his sticky mouth.

However, he saved his most dangerous use of his tongue for the Wind Sward leader, who now stood frozen when their eyes caught and Marcus hid his delight when he saw the leader's eyes grow bigger when he began to twirler his now red tongue around the stick and slide it up and down over and over again.

Neroon's back was towards him so he did not see Marcus using his most secret weapon so he was taken by surprised when suddenly the council ended the meeting very abruptly and said they would reconsider their options tonight and would most diffently come back with a decision tomorrow morning.

Marcus quickly finished his eating his stick while Neroon walked towards. "I think we might be making some progress Marcus," Neroon said as he took a hold of Marcus' hand. "From the looks on their faces and in their eyes I think that they may be seeing the light."

Marcus nodded while inside he was dying laughing, "Yes, Neroon, I believe you are right that they are coming around. Love, Have I ever showed you my most secret weapon?"

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.