Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
198
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
922

Advent Day 12: Peppermint Oil

Summary:

Marcus helps Neroon to relax

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Advent Day 12: Peppermint Oil
By Lady Q

Neroon let out a small groan of pleasure as the smell of peppermint oil drifted through the air.

Marcus smiled as he straddled the naked body of his husband while his hands rubbed the slick oil into the sore back muscles of Neroon's body.

He chuckled softly while he gently chastised his husband, "I told you to wait for me to help you carry in Santa's bag of presents. But no, you wanted to show off to our daughter your muscles."

Neroon let out a painfully loud groan as Marcus' fingers found a really sensitive spot, "But Marcus, the bag looked light when I saw it. Why I used to be able to carry such twice the heavy objects compared to the bag."

"Used to, is the appropriate word here love,"

Neroon turned over on his back while he looked up into laughing green eyes, "Are you saying that I am getting old?"

"Never," Marcus gently teased his very naked husband, "just sexier."

Neroon chuckled softly as he flipped his husband over onto the bed and proceeded to show off the rest of his muscles to his lover.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.