Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
323
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
923

Kiss me

Summary:

Prompt: # 053 "Fluff" for the 100_Slash_Challenge
Pairing: Gil/Nick
Beta: Bev, my mate...thank's love
Wordcount: 307
Summary: Nick sings and Gil...reacts.
Warning: None...fluff...simply fluff. Nice, short, sweet.
Feedback: Please. Is for me like a positive DNA match for Gil Grissom
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

Kiss me
by Bev *too*

The silence in the lab was almost deafening.

For a moment Gil was nearly paralized. He could practically feel his colleagues' eyes on him and he wondered what the hell had gotten into him. Carefully, he turned his head to the right. His gaze fell on Catherine whose surprise expression slowly turned to a big grin. Then on to Greg who wore a triumphant "I knew it!" expression on his face.

As he slowly turned back towards the left and looked directly into Warrick's dark eyes. And he could read the warning in them.

He avoided turning his gaze completely to the left. He knew who'd be standing there. And right now Sara was pretty much the last person he wanted to see.

A warm breath on his face startled him slightly and his gaze went back to the eyes of the man whose face he was holding between his hands. The man he had just kissed right in front of his whole team.

And just because Nick had been singing loudly to the song "Kiss me" swinging his hips lightly. The moment Gil had stepped into the lab, Nick had turned around and had sung one last time "...so kiss me..." gazing directly into his eyes.

So Gil simply had done what Nick had asked of him, right?

But why had he come into the lab in the first place? Oh yes...right. He remembered. And now that he had outed himself practically in front of the whole lab he decided that one kiss more really wouldn't matter so much. So he pressed one more to Nick's tempting lips before he released the face from his hold and knelt down to collect the files he had dropped.

Then he straightend his glasses and said, "So, Nicky...you got those results for me in the West case?"

End