Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-03-05
Words:
5,213
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
8
Kudos:
22
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
3,146

Ryan's Master

Summary:

Ryan is kidnapped. His life goes downhill from there. Just added a new chapter so check it out and let me know what you think. Pretty Please with honey on top.

Chapter Text

Ryan's Master

By Crow

my on-line shop: http://www.cafepress.com/1crowsdesigns

 

*****


Even the pain of his body couldn't stop the thoughts and need from keeping control of him. Never has he felt the soul crushing desire for his medications. Ryan wished he could take his pills, take control, and escape this hell. But he couldn't.

Ryan Wolfe stood in the middle of a dirty old living room that held only an old side table with a lamp and an arm chair that had seen better days and a love seat that had a book holding up one corner. The paint was peeling of the walls in some places and the once lovely shade of yellow was now a dull dirty tannish yellow. Ryan stood in the center of this room in nothing but a really large t-shirt that hung off one shoulder. There was a scrubbing sponge in his left hand and a bucket of soapy hot water by his right foot.

He wished he could just run out the door for help but his ankles were chained to an even longer chain that attached to the wall next to the bedroom door. He dropped to his knees and began scrubbing the floor. His ocd forcing him to count the strokes over each spot.

Back and forth. 1. Back and forth. 2. Back and forth. 3. back and forth 4. Back and forth. 5. Back and forth. 6. Back and forth. 7. Back and forth. 8. Back and forth. 9. Back and forth. 10. Next spot same exact strokes and same exact count.

Even as he scrubbed, he remembered how his new existence came to happen. It had been two thirty in the morning when he had finally got home from work the team finally having cracked the case they had been working on and horatio had told them all to go home and not to report in the following day till ten am.

Ryan had hung up his jacket as he came in and removed his shoes and lined them up in the closet in their spot perfectly aligned to the other shoes. He had placed his badge, gun, and cuffs in their spot in the table drawer next to the door ready to be grabbed on the way out the next time he leaves.

Suddenly as he made his way to the kitchen to find something to eat, he was grabbed from behind and felt a gun pressed to the side of his head. A soft scratchy voice whispered in his ear to remain silent.

He struggled but his captor pressed the gun harder into his scalp. He stilled and the man released the grip his gun free hand had on Ryan's stomach. Suddenly the young csi felt a pinch in his neck. He raised his hand and felt a needle being removed.

As his world started to go black Ryan prayed that help would find him before this son-of-a-bitch did something really nasty to him. The last thing he heard was that same whispered voice speaking into his ear almost kissing it.

"Now your mine, my sweet treasure."

When next Ryan awoke, it was to find himself tied naked to a bed in a room he didn't recognize. His wrists were tied to the bedstead tightly and he could not find an ounce of give in them. His waist had a rope around it so he couldn't lift his hips. But his legs were not tied at all.

Then he heard the sound of the door opening and when his capture walked in the young csi was shocked at the face he saw.

"You will call me master. You will do as I say. You belong to me now and you will please me."

He approached Ryan and removed his cloths as he walked. Ryan struggled against his bindings helplessly and cried out. His tormenter kept coming. The man climbed onto the bed when he too was naked and grabbed Ryan's legs with a tight grip. He pulled them apart and quickly lay between them.

He rapped Ryan several times that day and the next. On the third day of his captivity, Ryan was untied and his ankles chained as they were now. He was given the extra large t-shirt and was told he had to cook diner. Then his new master dragged him out into the kitchen showed him where everything was and Ryan noticed the locks on the refrigerator and all the cabinets and drawers.

"I have the keys to your chains and the locks in here at all times. The only times you may go into anything in this room is when I'm here. You will be allowed to clean the house and I want this house sparkling clean, while I'm at work but you will be on the chain the whole time. If you behave and don't cause any trouble, when I get home from work, I will unlock the kitchen and you will cook dinner. Then you will come to bed every night when I say and you will behave while I take you whenever I want as much as I want. Your mine and I'll fuck you as much as I want. If you fight me or misbehave at any time then you will be beaten and locked in the bedroom closet while I'm at work. Is that understood?"

Ryan nodded and whispered, "Yes."

"You will answer me, yes master."

"Yes Master."

That was four days ago and Ryan had been told he wasn't allowed to have his meds and that no one would find him. He was rapped every night and always hungry since all the food was locked up during the day and he was only allowed to eat the very small serving spoon of dinner that he cooked for his master. He was allowed only enough food to keep him alive and able to do his Master's bidding. He was able to get all the water he wanted but had to drink directly from the faucet. He could tell that he'd all ready lost some weight in the seven total days since his kidnapping. Ryan could also feel more and more of his control over his OCD slipping every day a little more as he goes longer and longer without his meds.

Ryan let his mind center on his fears of the next few days. It was late Friday and he would be alone with his Master all weekend. He hoped that it wouldn't be like his first two days were he was tied to the bed the entire time and rapped repeatedly.

Ryan had tried to escape when he was alone but could find nothing to pick his chains with. Everything that might possibly work was locked in a drawer in the kitchen. When the Master was home he watched Ryan like a hawk and Ryan had yet to find away to steal something and hide it without getting caught. It's not as if he could hide anything in his clothes since it was only a t-shirt. What was worse is that yesterday morning the Master had caught him trying to steal a knife from the drawer while he was making the Master his breakfast. He had been beaten and locked in the closet the whole day while his Master was at work and then when he was let out that night he was to cook dinner and as soon as he had washed all the dishes and everything was locked again he was dragged into the bedroom and rapped more roughly then ever before.

He heard the Master come through the door and he was finished scrubbing the floor so he stood as he was approached. Ryan kept his head down as the Master inspected the floor.

"What else did you do today?"

"I only scrubbed the floor today, Master."

"It shouldn't have taken you all day to just do the floor!"

Before Ryan could move, a fist came up and backhanded him. Ryan fell to the floor and felt his wrist twist under his weight and pain shoot up his arm. Before he could start to stand, the Master grabbed his hair and yanked him to his feet. The young prisoner felt himself being dragged into the bedroom and he began to fight when he realized what was in store for him again tonight. He tried to beg and plead he tried to explain that it was the OCD and if he could jus have his meds that he would work better and get more done. His capture just stripped of his own cloths and then removed the T-shirt that covered the blonde's thin frame.

Ryan tried not to cry out as his injured wrist was grabbed but a hiss made it out and then he did cry out when he was rapped cruelly and repeatedly. When his Master was finished with him he was pulled to his feet and hit several times then his T-shirt was thrown at him and he put it back on. When he was dressed, again, his injured wrist was again grabbed and he was thrown into the closet. The young CSI landed in a heap and pulled his knees to his chest as he looked up at the man who has turned is life into this hell.

"You will spend the rest of tonight and all of tomorrow in here as I have to go in and try to confuse your friends some more. They must like you since they are going crazy looking for you. I'll just have to keep them looking elsewhere. Don't think for a moment that I'll let them find you. You will never see them again. You are mine and you are never leaving here. If you're good then maybe I'll let you out when I get home." With that, the door was slammed in Ryan's face and he heard the lock click. He was left in the drowning dark. The young man tucked his throbbing wrist to his stomach and began to rock in place.

Ryan didn't know how long he'd been locked in the closet when he woke from the uncomfortable sleep he'd fallen into exhaustedly. His body was sore and stiff and he felt pain from the recent abuse he had suffered. He tried to stretch as much as the crampt space allowed, which wasn't much and his body protested more so he gave up. He sat in silence and rocked in place some more and after what seemed like days to him he heard a crashing sound. The sounds continued and came closer he curled in on himself and tighter into the corner as he thought it was his Master coming to take his bad day out on him. Then there was a smash on the door of the closet and it opened and light flooded in, causing Ryan to hide his face from the painful brightness.

Then the young man heard familiar Texan accent whisper, "Oh God, Ryan."

Then louder, "In here I found him!"

There were hurried footsteps and then the movement of fabric and then a hand on his shoulder. Ryan flinched away from the hand thinking that he was hallucinating from lack of food and water and that it was his Master home to abuse him more. Then he heard another familiar, soothing, strong voice,

"Ryan, look at me please."

Ryan couldn't look. He was afraid that they would disappear if he looked up.

"Mr. Wolfe, please look at me."

He couldn't disobey that voice. He slowly raised his head and came face to face with Horatio Caine. He slowly reached out with his shaking good hand and touched the face in front of him still unable to believe that this was real. However, when his hand touched warm flesh and wasn't knocked away he felt hope begin to well in him.

"H?" He managed to croak out.

"It's really me Ryan. You are safe now. No one is going to hurt you again. I'm here, I'll protect you." A warm hand pressed his into the cheek he was still touching.

That was all it took and Ryan felt the tears start to fall and the tremors shake his body as he fell forwards and he was caught up in strong arms and held tight against a firm chest. As warm hands rubbed his back and soothing words were spoken to him, he heard more footsteps coming into the room and he was lifted into those arms. He was carried to the bed and placed on it gently. Then he feared that it was not real again and he began to panic again.

"No, please don't. I'll be good please." He began to pull away from the man holding him and tried to crawl to the other side of the bed.

"Shh, Ryan it's okay. We're just going to remove the chain. You're safe." He was held in place and managed to look around.

He saw Tripp and Eric and Callie and Alex all looking at him, Eric held some bolt cutters and came closer to the bed slowly. He approached as if he was walking up to a scared animal.

"I'm going to cut the chain Ry. It's going to be okay."

He reached down, placed the blades of the cutters around the chain, and then proceeded to cut it. Then he moved to the chain on the other leg and cut that as well.

Ryan tucked his legs to his body quickly and tightened his grip on Horatio's arm that held him tightly. He still felt inside that this couldn't be real that his Master was playing a cruel game on him. He thought that he would look away and then back to find that his Master had returned and would hurt him again. If he didn't look away then maybe they would stay and keep him safe.

A uniformed officer came into the room carrying a blanket and Alex took it from him and approached Ryan and Horatio. She spoke softly to Ryan in her mothering way.

"It's gonna be alright Honey. We're gonna take care of you. That bastard isn't going to hurt you ever again Baby."

She opened the blanket and spread it over him as she murmured to him soothingly. She and "H" tucked the blanket snuggly around him and then "H" lifted him in his arms again and carried him out of the room and out of the house. Ryan was forced to duck his head to block some of the light as they passed the threshold of the front door and Ryan could feel his anxiety begin to rise the further they went from the house.

"I can't leave! Master will be angry! He'll hurt me; please I have to clean the house before he gets home!" Ryan began to struggle in Horatio's arms causing the red head to grunt and hurry his steps. The other's followed closely and tried to reassure him.

"No Ry. He won't hurt you any more." Eric said.

"He's in jail Ryan, he won't be getting out ever again we'll make sure of that." Callie said in her soft southern accent.

"That's right Ryan I cuffed him myself." Said Tripp.

"That monster will never get near you again my sweet baby boy. Now you need to relax and let us take care of you." Alex moved to brush his hair out of his face as Horatio laid him down on the stretcher by the ambulance in the gravel drive.

"I promise Stettler will never hurt you again Ryan and we are all here for you. Now let the EMT's help you and take you to the hospital and Alex will go with you and we'll meet you there, okay Ryan?" "H" rubbed the young man's arm as he let him go and took a step back.

Ryan could feel his body tremble as his boss stepped away and the paramedics stepped closer to check him out. He could not help but rock himself in place and count everyone as his body moved. He could hear Alex giving orders to the medics, he heard the mention of OCD and no medications, and then he felt the prick of a needle. He began to feel relaxed and floaty all over as whatever they gave him kicked in with quick speed and then everything began to steadily grow darker but he felt safe as he looked at his friends, as his eyelids grew too heavy to keep open.

When Ryan opened his eyes some time later he found that he was in a white room with light blue blankets covering him. He had an IV in his good arm and a half cast and wrap around his injured arm. He felt clean and saw that all his injuries had been cleaned and covered. The young man new that he had the good drugs going through his system as everything had a halo around it and he felt all wooly and distant. He felt a bit numb and really couldn't say if anything hurt but he did feel a lot calmer and the out of control need to count and clean and sterilize thing wasn't as strong as it was so he knew he was getting the meds for his OCD as well. He looked slowly around the room and noticed that a set of crystal blue eyes stared at him from the char to the left of his bed.

"Mister Wolfe how are you feeing?" Horatio asked as he stood and leaned over the side of Ryan's bed to look him over closely.

"I'm not feeling much of anything right now "H", thank god!" The young CSI looked at his boss and felt the need to check his memories. "Horatio, I thought you guys told me that Stettler was arrested. I wasn't dreaming was I?"

"No you weren't dreaming. You're safe now and I will never let him or anyone else hurt you again." He said as he allowed himself to stroke the ridge of Ryan's cheekbone with the back of his fingers. "You're safe, I promise."

Ryan allowed a small soft smile to touch his lips as the fingers slipped away at the sound of the rest of the team entering made them break the eye lock they had been sharing.

About twenty minutes latter as Ryan felt sleep pull him under again, he felt calmer and if not at peace yet defiantly safer than he had in the last week as his team kept watch over him and a stir of hope for a future with the man he had loved for a while now. His friends saw a small smile drift over his lips as sleep claimed him and knew that together they could move on from this in time.


FIN. I am currently writting a second chapter. Your responses will say if there will be more.
Please be kind and review, Thank You.
Come on guys. Please do you really want me to beg for reviews?