Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Mac Taylor/Danny Messer , Mac Taylor/Lindsay Monroe, Danny Messer/Sonny Sassone
    Rating: FRAO you've been warned!
    Warning: language, drug abuse, physical abuse, non-con.
    Spoilers: for everything… make it safe.
    Summary: They both have one thing in common, one thing they want more then anything; can they work to get it and if so what does that mean for Mac and Danny?
    Notes: This bunny jumped into my lap one very early morning (0200) when I happened to be blasting Green Day way above legal limits for that hour, and I had downed about 5 carbonated energy drinks, each with about 200-300mg of caffeine in them. Can you say risk for heart attack? So yeah the psycho bunny plot was born… has been biting me constantly so I figured I'd bite the bullet and write the damn thing.
    Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,034
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    7
    Kudos:
    29
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    4,775