Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of Short Don/Will fics
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
308
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,014

Stalker

Summary:

Don finds his baseball card in Will's wallet.

Work Text:

Stalkerâ€"

"Don," Will called, carrying the pizza into the kitchen. "Pay the guy?"

Before Don could tease Will about it being his turn, Will said, "My wallet's on the table."

Don got rid of the delivery guy and then felt something stiff tucked into a side pocket of the wallet. Curiously, he pulled it out. Two pieces of cardboard protecting ... He blinked.

As Will came back in the room, Don held up his Stockton Rangers baseball card and raised an eyebrow.

Will blushed. It was such an unusual sight that Don almost forgot his question.

"I wanted a picture of you," Will explained. "Since I didn't know if I'd see you again."

Don stared at the card. "How'd you get this?"

"eBay."

"Hope you didn't pay much for it," Don said.

"Well," Will said, clearing his throat. "My choices for a picture were that, request your FBI file - which you would have been told about - or stalk you with a camera."

Don grinned. "Think you could have gotten close enough for a picture without me noticing?"

"No doubt," Will smiled.

Don put the card away. "We may have to put that to the test sometime."

Will laughed. "You want a stalker?"

"Would you have followed me around?" Don said, setting down the wallet and sliding his arms around Will's waist. "Watched me while I was out running, at home eating dinner, sleeping, showering, jerking off ..."

"God, you are such an exhibitionist," Will said with a grin, putting his arms around Don's shoulders.

"Am not," Don murmured half-heartedly.

"Am too," Will said huskily. "And I'm gonna open the front curtains and prove it."
Don's pulse began to pound and he knew he should object, but the only thing that he could think to say was, "I do love cold pizza."

Series this work belongs to: