Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-12-05
Words:
11,984
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,544

The Spook

Summary:

Meet John's CIA Spook.
This is what happens when my father and I talk about his time in the military I get hit with interesting plot bunnies. the rating is for the language

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Spook
Hello, I'm back I'm sorry Vasha and Dean are taking forever but so is the research for that one and then this one popped up in my head and she won't shut up. Therefore, I guess I don't have much of a choice I've got to write her at 3:34am. Damn I really need to get some sleep, but no, I just can't sleep unless I get this chapter posted. So on with the first chapter, and Supernatural belongs to the WB and Eric Kripke and his associates and Wonderland.

 

The house was an old Victorian style house covered in blue peeling and crumbling paint, with a many shattered windows, looking like huge empty eyes in the night
The screams echoing for miles around but no one was listening, for no one dared to even acknowledge the house's existence and Dean and Sam Winchester wish they had never heard of this damned house.

Two Days earlier

On a barstool in a little down and out club, playing the most god awful Conjunto Music, a young man with dark brown hair and light brown eyes, was reading a local newspaper, and trying not to kill his older brother for dragging him in here. His brother on the other hand was in the back of the bar hustling at the two cheap and ragged looking pool tables back there, about twenty minutes later he walked up to Sam at the bar and whacked him on the head with the bunch of twenties in his hand.

"Hey Sam you find anything yet." Dean Winchester asked his brother after he whacked him with the twenties.

"Yeah, I have and guess what it's right here in Corpus Christi, Two teenagers were found brutally maimed and dead in this old Victorian house in Anaville." Sam answered pointing to the article in the paper.

"Okay, what makes you think it's the thing for us?" Dean asked taking a drink of his beer.

"Well let's see, they were brutally Maimed and I mean Beaten and practically skinned alive man, and two, dude it's an old abandoned house, that apparently no one goes near except a kid every once in a while, even then they don't go into the house." Sam replied drinking his own beer.

"All right where is Anaville?" Let us see it's a suburb of Corpus Christi, and it's about ten miles away or sixteen minutes from where we are now, at least the house is any way." Sam said taking out the laptop and logging on to a map site.

"Okay, so let's get out of here right now, because that bloody bajo Sexto (12-string guitar) player is playing with one of his strings out of tune and it's killin' me to listen to this bad music any way. Dude so remind to never come back to the Mid-Way club ever again." Dean replied paying his beer tab and grabbing Sam's shoulder and pushing him in front of him and out the door.

"So, Sammy where do you want stay tonight?" Dean asked as they reached the Impala.

"I think we might want to head to the Best Western hotel, on Violet and I-37." Sam told him getting into the car.

One day earlier
The two young men made their way to Northwest Branch Public Library, where Sammy signed on to one of the twenty-two computers available for library patrons, while Dean asked one of the nice librarians for access to the newspapers and periodicals. Sam rose from the computer he was seated at after about twenty minutes of extensive searching and went over to his brother who was seated at a large table in the middle of the library, the table was covered with old versions of the CALLER-TIMES, and the RECORD STAR.

"Dean, I've found something, what about you?" Sam said looking over his brother's shoulder at the newspapers.

"Not much just an article here, when the house was first built, three men died from various construction accidents." Dean replied looking up at his brother.

"I found out who the house was built for, and how he died." Sam said pulling his brother up from his chair. "Come on I'll show you." Sam said pulling his brother to the computer. "His name is James Wendicott, and his body was found by a neighbor, days after terrible screams were heard coming from the house, apparently Wendicott was not a nice neighbor, so nobody went to check on him until his house started to stink." Sam whispered to his brother after the librarian looked at the two of them sharply.

"Okay, so Mr. Wendicott wasn't a nice neighbor what else is new? I think I've seen his name in an article in the Caller-times," Dean said moving back to the table and taking a newspaper from it, and heading back to Sam.

"Yeah, yeah, here it is Mr. James Wendicott, a formerly noted professor of the occult and paranormal at Texas A&M Kingsville, has died three days ago in a "demonic" Fashion." Dean showed Sam the article in the newspaper from fifteen years back." Dean whistled as he kept reading. "Boy was he torn up, and his house was said to be covered in blood and symbols."

"Okay, 'let's go check out this house." Sam told him getting up from the computer and gathering his things.

"Yeah, but first man I need something to eat." Dean told him waving bye to the librarian.

"Dude, you're always hungry." Sam stated walking out the door.

The brothers made their way to the local grocery store with a half decent Chinese kitchen in it, as they sat down in the cafeteria Sam spread some paper he had gotten off the computer on the table. Across from them about two feet away a young woman dressed in a red grocery uniform shirt and black slacks was reading a book called Dissecting Death: Secrets of a medical examiner, while eating some chicken strips from the Deli with ranch dressing, other than her the two brothers were alone in the cafeteria.

"Where is the house any way?" Dean asked Sam who was eating his egg roll at that moment.

"It's down Sedwick Drive." Sam answered after he chewed and swallowed his egg roll.

"Okay so how do we get to Sedwick Drive?" Dean asked using his chopsticks to pick up a piece of beef and broccoli.

"Go straight down Leopard or Take the I-37 down that way." The young woman told them pointing to the left without taking her eyes off her book. "I should know I live down Sedwick."

"Thanks, uh..." Sam answered looking at the girl, who had finally raised her head up out of her book.

"Michelle, and your welcome." She said as she put her book down and started cleaning up and gathering her things just as her name came over the intercom. "All right, all right, I'm coming jeez, hang on a sec.," she said out loud to no one in particular, as she left the cafeteria.

"Okay, Sedwick Drive here we come." Dean said as he got up out of his chair and picked up his trash.

When they reached Sedwick Drive, they drove slowly down the not so enticing neighborhood, stopping the Impala as a pack of dogs ambled across the street, and keeping an eye out on some young punks dressed up Ghetto style.

"Gee, Sammy ya' think this house has had an effect on the neighborhood?" Dean sarcastically asked as they reached the house with evil just rolling off it in waves.

"No, kidding. I do seriously not like this house Dean." Sam replied looking over the house watching the paint crumbling and blowing away in the high wind. "And it's Sam."

"Okay Sam lets go check this baby out before it gets to dark." Dean told him as he was getting out of the car, and heading to the trunk to get their weapons.

The two made their way up the short driveway, and then went around the back of the house to the outer landing, where they climbed up it, onto the top-level porch, where Dean broke another window and they both climbed thru. They made their way thru the huge house that must have looked magnificent in its prime, when they made it into the living room, they gaped at all the symbols drawn on the walls, floor, hell even the ceiling.

"Man that guy Wendicott was a complete nut job!" Dean exclaimed, taking in all the symbols some of which written in blood.

"Hey, Dean give me Dad's journal I think I've seen this symbol before." Sam asked Dean as he looking at a symbol on the ceiling. "Yeah, here it is a summoning symbol for the demon Tuchulcha, the Etruscan demon of Infernal Torture."

"Oh lovely." Dean responded sarcastically. "So the demon is in the house or is it Wendicott's spirit?"

"I don't know Dean, but we had better get ready to fight whatever it is." Sam responded looking at his brother.

_________________________________

Okay I know, I know but I couldn't help my self she threatened to torture me to death, any way my Spook will appear in the next chapter to save the boys, and another reason for this lady is because I know John Winchester is not going to be a saint when it comes to women. Any way read & Review