Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    In the small town of Carine New York, barely two miles from Sleepy Hollow, there is a legend of the Death Witch...a young german woman who came searching for her brother the Hessian Horseman and ended up murdered by the town Elders. She haunts Carine, stealing the blood and manhood of young virginal men in revenge of the Four who killed her. Rumors state only the Hessian Horseman can stop her. However, none have been proven for she has not been active for nearly fifteen years...until suddenly when young men have been found, murdered. Coming to solve this case is Constable Ichabod Crane, his assistant Masbeth, and Katerina Van Tassel. What they find during the course of this case changes everything the three knew...or believed in.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,283
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,819