Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-12-24
Words:
1,237
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,009

Thoughts (Thinking of Rodney)

Summary:

Radek has a fatal encounter with a Wraith Queen

Chapter 1: Thinking of Rodney

Chapter Text

He shivered as her long nails came to rest on his chest, nails that would have been prized and painted scarlet red on his own world. Instead it was her hair that shone red in the dull light around them.

Radek peered up at her, the blurred image bleeding away at the edges. He'd lost his glasses in the fight and although he couldn't see her clearly he thought she was beautiful. She was a queen after all and queens were always beautiful.

"Tell me about Atlantis."

Radek shook his head. She was beautiful and she was a queen but she couldn't command him. The only person that could ever command him was Rodney. He smiled. He would tell her nothing.

She hissed at him.

How could this small, scruffy little man be able to resist her? She kept trying to force her way into his mind but he held out against her and she wasn't prepared to wait any longer. She had already wasted enough time and she had other prisoners to question, prisoners that might prove more acquiescent than the man kneeling at her feet.

Pressing down she began to draw the life out of him, draining him, taking him all the way down until there was nothing left.

Having taken her fill she pushed the shrunken lifeless body away, taking no further notice of him other than to wonder if this Rodney, the name he'd gasped out with his final faltering breath, was amongst those prisoners waiting her below.