Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
951
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,042

Too Much

Summary:

Much feels neglected. Robin reassures him. John’s hunger isn’t satisfied by his breakfast.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The villagers were grateful, the women driven to tears, the men clapping them on the back as they left, heading back to their camp.

Robin was in a good mood, as he always was after relieving some rich merchant or nobleman of their excessive wealth and redistributing it to those in genuine need.

Much caught up with him. 'Master...did you see the look on...'

Robin snapped: 'Much! Stay at the rear. The Sheriff's men could be anywhere!'

Muttering under his breath, Much returned to the flank of the group.

****************************

The following day...

Much woke as a bird landed on a branch above his head and began to call to its mate.

He got up and walked over to where Robin lay, snoring softly. He picked up a handful of leaves and dirt from the forest floor and tipped them onto Robin's face.

'Argh!' Robin sat up, instantly awake, as was the entire camp. As he spat dirt and leaves from his mouth he spluttered angrily: 'Much!'

Much grinned playfully and ran into the forest. He was several hundred yards away from the camp before he realized Robin wasn't following him. Eventually, Much got bored waiting and walked back to camp.

He watched Robin munching on a handful of berries, the red juice leaking from his lips, oozing down his stubbled chin. Much blushed as he imagined reaching out and wiping the red flow from his Master's chin.

Scowling, Much headed for the riverbank, stripping off his clothes and sliding down the bank into the water, gasping as he crossed the fast-flowing knee-deep water to the other side, standing under a thick overhang of grass and leaves.

His back to the river flow, the sound of running water and birds soothed Much's anger and he closed his eyes, stood still and let the warmth of the rising sun warm his back before he bent down to scoop water over his head and neck.

He let out a surprised yell as he straightened up and felt arms encircling his waist, pulling him back. He almost lost his footing on the slippery stones and leaned against the firm body, grateful for the steadying, despite a lingering sulkiness over Robin's recent behavior towards him.

His lips close to Much's ear, Robin's soft voice reverberated around Much's head as he whispered: 'How did you know it was me?'

Still cross, Much huffed: 'Actually Master, I was hoping it was Gisbourne.'

Robin laughed, biting lightly on Much's earlobe. Oh, really? And would you let him do this?' He moved his hands down, one sliding wetly over Much's slightly rounded belly, continuing down, pausing to cup Much's chilled flesh, squeezing gently, the other sliding down to cup Much's buttocks, squeezing just as carefully, teasing without causing discomfort.

Predictably, Much began to squirm, his anger dissipating as quickly as his arousal built. 'Master...' he began to protest but was held effectively in place.

'You shouldn't begrudge the villagers their happiness Much.' Robin chided.

Huffing, Much protested: 'I don't Master..uhhh...I...mmm...I just think you...ooooooohhhhhh...'

Robin smiled evilly and continued to grope and squeeze and tease. 'You just think what Much?'

Much tried to gather his thoughts as much as a man might be expected to when being...whatever his Master was doing...and managed: 'I would like you to...ahhh...pay me a bit more attention. Just now and...uhhh... then.'

Robin nodded even though Much couldn't see it. Taking a step back, he lifted Much's hands, helping the younger man grip the tree roots which protruded through the bank.

'How is this for attention?' Robin queried as he gripped Much's hips and entered him with a single thrust.

'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Much's cry was more surprise than discomfort and mostly muffled by the proximity of his face to the bank and the sounds of the water and birds.

Robin thrust into Much's willing body, his own needs overtaking his initial idea of reassuring Much in this most simple of ways that he was still important to his Master. The two men grunted, groaned and moaned their way towards their mutual climax.

*********************************

Still hungry, John headed away from the camp, seeking the traps he had set the night before. He walked along the riverbank, smiling at the antics of the animals who lived in and along the water's edge as he strolled in the early morning sunshine.

The sounds he heard a moment later had him reaching for his knife. The sunlight illuminated a large overhang of roots and branches and he saw, just for a brief second, the distinct outline of a man's naked back, then a raised hand which disappeared back under the foliage. An instant later, a dull 'thud' echoed up from the water. John paused, looking around to see if anyone else was close by. Then he heard: 'Owww!'

In the still air of the early morning, he heard the soft remonstration: 'No more sulking Much, understand?'

It was immediately followed by the grumpy muttered response: 'Yes Master.'

Sighing, his belly rumbling, John decided he probably hadn't caught anything in the traps anyway and headed back to camp.

When Robin and Much rejoined the group, John looked up. 'Much, there's some rabbit stew left, come and sit down.' He patted the ground beside him.

Catching Robin's eye, Much shook his head. 'No thanks. I'll...um...stand...up...standing...yes...I'll...er...stand.'

Robin caught Much's eye and was relieved at Much's beaming smile. Walking over, he pointed at the stewpot. 'I'll have some stew John. I've worked up quite an appetite this morning.'

John laughed, startling both men. They exchanged a nervous glance. John couldn't have seen...or heard...anything...could he?

End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author fanficwriter101.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.