Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
755
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,180

Ten Ways to Seduce a EADA

Summary:

Lennie sets Jack’s seduction on their anniversary

Work Text:

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB

Feedback: Yes

Email Address: ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: if you want any

Disclaimers: Dick Wolf and his production company plus NBC own them

Notes: This is my first Law and Order fic. I hope ya'll like it.

"Ten Ways to seduce a EADA."

 

1. Get candles, chocolate, silk sheets and lots of lube.

Lennie checked his list and walked down the aisle looking for Jack's favorite chocolate and scents. The silk sheets would have to wait. Lennie was thinking blue silk to match Jack's eyes. Or gray. White? Nah, white would show stuff too much.

2. Bubbles, Bubbles and more Bubbles.

Jack liked bubble baths especially when he was stressed. Lennie thought this would be a good way to get him in bed.

3. An elegantly set table.

Lennie got his daughter, Julia, to help with this one. He didn't know how to set a romantic setting. The detective thought his daughter would know so he enlisted her help with part of the evening. Well, most if not all of the evening.

4. Dinner.

Lennie knew all of Jack's favorites so he asked Julia to help him cook a romantic meal for him and his lover. He knew how to cook but what he was going to cook was going to take two people to make it. Julia had offered to serve both men when they set down t eat. He thanked her and let her help with that chore.

5. The Setting.

Lennie with help set out all of the candles that he had bought earlier that afternoon. He changed the bed earlier, too. So now all he had to do was the finishing touches. Julia had suggested to her dad flowers would be nice. So Lennie had ran out and got some to place around the apartment.

6. The Ride.

Lennie had decided to rent a limo to bring Jack back to the apartment and for part of the entertainment. Julia had helped her dad with the limo and tickets. Lennie was thinking that he owed his daughter and son in law a weekend away from the kids. Jack wouldn't mind too much. He enjoyed them and the kids loved him.

7. The Entertainment.

The detective had gotten tickets to the play the EADA wanted to go to. And Lennie couldn't resist the pleading and puppy dog eyes that Jack did so well. They were going to have to get there a little early.

8. The dress (or pants)

Lennie looked dapper in his tux. The detective had showered and gotten ready for his night out with his love. Julia took pictures and laid out Jack's tux for him.

9. The Note

Lennie had written a note to Jack that morning before the EADA had gotten up. The detective left the note in Jack's office when the detective had been there earlier to discuss a case that he was on.

10. The Man.

As Jack walked into the apartment he shared with Lennie, he looked in amazement at his lover. Lennie smiled proudly at Jack. The attorney grinned even more broadly at the detective.

"For me, Lennie?"

"Yeah, but that's not all."

Lennie lead the love of his life through the apartment to their bedroom where he had just gotten through putting the finishing touches there. Jack let out a low whistle. He couldn't believe it. Lennie was trying to seduce him. Well, he was willing.

"Take a bath, Jack. But don't be too long. Dinner is waiting."

With that Lennie walked out into the living room to wait for his lover and help his daughter with the last minute stuff. Hearing Jack coming from the other room Lennie held out a glass of champagne for the man. Jack took it and sipped from the glass. He smiled once more at the detective and then took in his appearance. Jack let out another whistle, which just made Lennie blush. After eating dinner, the two men went down to the limo that had been waiting for them. The play was excellent and Jack was most appreciative on the way home.

Stepping into their apartment Lennie passionately kissed Jack and held him for a few moments.

"Happy anniversary, Jack."

"Happy Anniversary, Lennie. Love You."

Both men smiled and walked towards the bedroom to enjoy the rest of Lennie's anniversary present to the man who had been making him happy throughout the last ten years.

 

The end.