Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-12-10
Words:
2,186
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
3,006

Loving Ryan...

Summary:

Eric loved Tim Speedle, and that was the reason for everything... But he healed when he helped Ryan Wolfe to heal.

Chapter 1: Eric & Ryan Together

Chapter Text

Loving Ryan…

Ryan knew, deep down, that part of him wanted to get back at Eric… Back at him because Delko walked away from him, and couldn’t love him…Maybe, that was why he went after Natalia… He didn’t know. But he confessed now that part of him resented the fact that, for months, Eric Delko gave him such a hard time because he was not Speed… And, then, when he’d gotten over that, he just walked away from him… But when Eric took him to the hospital after the incident with the nail-gun, Ryan knew that Eric loved him… Somehow, he just knew… And, he thanked God for it. Ryan so needed to feel loved. He knew it was true of him, and he knew that everyone around him understood that on some level, and responded to it. Horatio in his protection, Calleigh in both her solidarity and her gentle directing of him, all to keep him safe, and see him well and happy… Alexx, too, in her supportive kindness, and mothering nature, in day to day life…

But only Eric could be his partner, and love him as one in love… Tim’s death had devastated Eric, almost blown his life away, too. The illness and the death of Marisol, added to the bereftness of life without Tim Speedle in his arms, left Eric in agony…

…He almost de-railed, and self-destructed. And he put himself in the line of danger at work and play, with his ‘Toothing’ exploits, and the like, and, more often than not, these things had involved women, because he had walked away from men, could not love them… He could not deal with the fact that even he could not lift Speed out of his cycle of depression (something from which he’d always suffered) enough to make Speed care about himself, and not knowingly, or subconsciously, put himself on the line… So, Eric followed a similar pattern, part hoping it would lead him to Tim, and stop his suffering… And, maybe, that if he found Tim on the other side of life, he could help him this time… Until he let Ryan Wolfe into his life at last.


The End..?
22.11.06