Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-03-31
Words:
14,958
Chapters:
17/17
Comments:
1
Kudos:
40
Bookmarks:
6
Hits:
8,480

Speed's Daughter

Summary:

Speed introduces the team to his pride and joy. Horatio/Speed Eric/Ryan Frank Tripp/Calliehg

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

MIAMI ICE SKATING RINK
JANUARY 31ST 8: AM

Jasmine Marie Speedle was an avid skater. She could out skate most any girl on the rink. But what she couldn't out do was her partner in pairs. Daniel Wholesome was her best friend from New York. When she was 3 her mom left her with her father and never stepped foot back in her life. Now she was 15 years old and a 1 time champion of the Miami Olympics in skating. Both in pairs and in women singles. Daniel came skating over and bumped into her. "Hey you. How was your night last night?" Daniel asked.

"Fine. Did you go out with your mom to her cousin's wedding?" Jasmine asked.

"No. I stayed home. What about you?" Daniel asked. Daniel had been hedging about him and Jasmine dating for a few months now.

"Did homework. Horatio was over and we had dinner together. He wants me to meet Susie and Madison. Says Susie needs someone to watch Madison after school." Jasmine said.

"She's his niece right?" Daniel asked as they came off the ice into the lounge area.

"Yeah." Jasmine said putting her skate guards on and walking into the lounge where there was a table and chairs. Her coach Simon Miller was sitting looking at a chart and looked up and smiled.

"What is Daniel bugging you about?" Simon asked.

"Oh nothing important." Jasmine said.

 

12: PM
MIAMI CRIME LAB

The Gang was headed out to eat lunch. Speed was anxious cause he wanted to stop by and see Jasmine. "How about we all take one car." Calleigh Duquesne suggested.

"Sounds good ." Eric Delko said. Speed looked to Horatio who had been his lover for little over a year now for support.

"It's ok." Horatio said.

Speed nodded. "Before we get to the restaurant i need to be a quick stop tho. Someone i want you to meet." Speed said.

Alex smiled. "Ok baby let's go." Alex said. Alex knew about Jasmine cause when speed started she was 10 years old and starting to ask questions. So Alex was there to help with the answers. And now Jasmine baby sits Alex's kids Lizzy and Davis. Both under 10 years old. Lizzy who is 6 loves to watch Jasmine skate. And is often on ice with her. Davis who is 4 is more of Jasmine's little buddy.

MIAMI SKATING RINK

Jasmine was on the ice doing a routine when Speed Horatio and Alex along with Calleigh Eric and Ryan came into the building. Simon and Daniel seen em come in and smirked. "She's just getting started.," Simon said.

"Simon Miller Daniel Wholesome i would like you to meet Calleigh Duquesne Eric Delko and Ryan Wolf. They work with me." Speed said. Eric Calleigh and Ryan were impressed with the girl on the ice.

"Man she's good." Erica said.

"Would you believe that is a new routine." Simon said pleased with his young student. Simon had been Jasmine's coach for a while now. And loved her as his own daughter.

"New routine? Is that normal?" Alex asked.

"Oh yes Ma'am. Jasmine can have up to 3 different routines a week. She keeps her mind fresh for each routine." Simon said. Jasmine was doing her last jumped when the music ended and her coming to a close in a bending back motion.

"Alright Jasmine come off the ice people here to see you." Simon said. Jasmine skated to the edge of the rink and put her skate guards on and carefully limped to Simon Daniel and the CSI team.

"What pray tell did you do to your leg?" Daniel asked.

"Landed on it the wrong way. My guess." Jasmine said gaining her breath smirking at Speed. "Someone die?" She asked.

Horatio shook his head. "No. Speed just wanted to show off his prize possession." He said.

"Oh well i'm thinking the Ducati is still at the lab." Jasmine said.

Calleigh smirked. "Well she sure does have the sense of humor. I'm Calleigh Duquesne. I work with Speed." Calleigh said.

"Nice to finally put a face with the name. And by the looks i'd say you're Eric." Jasmine said to the Cuban American.

"You're good." Eric said.

"And annoying to a fault." Daniel said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "He's mad cause i won't go out with him." She said.

"They normally all are." Calleigh said.

"Honey please come to lunch with us." Alex said.

"Yeah we want to get to know Speeds Niece." Eric said.

Jasmine and Alex both smirked "Eric Jasmine is Timmy's daughter." Alex said.

"Speed a dad?" Eric asked laughing.

"Might wanna shut your mouth Delko it could happen to you." Speed said.

"Well if you guys will excuse me i am gonna go change." Jasmine said snagging her towel off the chair.

"Daniel go get Cassie ready for the ice. And don't tease her." Simon said.

"Oh come on. She's been a snob to Jasmine all week.." Daniel said.

Jasmine who had come back from changing sat down in a chair and tied up her shoes. "Leave her be Danny. I probably deserved." Jasmine said. Polly Miller came in the lounge. Polly is Simon's wife of 25 years. And also a very sweet woman. Her and Jasmine are best friends. And she treated Jasmine like her daughter.

"Deserved what?" Polly asked.

"Cassie being a you know what to her." Daniel said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Look her time is coming. Lord only know what will happen. All i know is i can't worry about it at this moment. You want anything?" Jasmine asked Daniel.

"You to date me." Daniel said smirking.

"To eat." Jasmine clarified.

"No. Have fun." He said. With that he watched Jasmine walk out of the rink with her dad.

TBC