Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
297
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
851

What the hell kind of an attack is this?

Summary:

Just read it

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Final Fantasy VIII

What The Hell Kind Of Attack Is This?!

by Sephiroth

disclaimer :don't own 'em. Ain't gettin' paid.

 

What The Hell Kind Of Attack Is This?!
by Sephiroth

 

Griever descended from Ultimecia's hand, racing toward Squall with lethal intent, the SeeD too stunned to move aside.

"NO!"

Squall was startled out of his trance and leapt neatly aside, allowing Griever's large form to pass him and end
the leap with Laguna beneath him.

"Father! No!" Squall stared in horror as Laguna held onto Griever, mortal and immortal vying in some struggle of will and stregth.

Griever staggered back, vanishing in to oblivion, its aura slamming into Laguna's chest. For a moment, the President
of Esthar seemed to shimmer, as if filled with inner light. Then Laguna slumped over, and closed his eyes.

Ultimecia continued her attack, laughing as Laguna's lifeless body vanished. "Now, no one can stop me," she glared.

"Our GFs are all but gone," Irvine complained. "If only we had another. We might be able to use it."

"Damn it," Squall swore, angry at himself for his father's demise. He picked clutched Griever pendant, gasping in shock as Laguna apeared in the middle of the room, standing by what looked like a large table set for several guest. Standing there,serenely, he extended a silent invitation to all other GFs.

They all came, even Griever, and sat at the table.

Carbuncle poured a little milk into her tea while Siren and Shiva chatted about a sale at the shoe store in the Esthar Mall.

"Griever! Get up! you're supposed to be fighting for me. Ultimecia was furious.

"I'm drinking my tea."

Everyone just stared at the spectacle before them.

"What kind of attack is this?" Squall wondered, shaking hs head in disblief.

 

(owari.)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.