Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
608
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,072

Untitled

Summary:

Rating: NC-17 (soon but not in this posting)
Fandom: FF 8
Pairing: Seifer/Irvine, Seifer/Squall, Seifer/Irvine/Squall
Archive: Sure
Disclaimer: Don't own them. Just like to put them into naughty stories.
Warning: This is a yaoi story, which means sex between two males. If you don't like this then please don't read it. Now enjoy the story

Work Text:

Titled: (undecided for now)

Author: Celestoceanna

celestoceanna@msn.com

Rating: NC-17 (soon but not in this posting)

Fandom: FF 8

Pairing: Seifer/Irvine, Seifer/Squall, Seifer/Irvine/Squall

Archive: Sure

Disclaimer: Don't own them. Just like to put them into naughty stories.

Warning: This is a yaoi story, which means sex between two males. If you don't like this then please don't read it. Now enjoy the story.

 

Untitled

by Celestoceanna

 

It was early morning and I had just woken up. The suns light was seeping through my curtains, that is the very reason I am a wake now. DAMN! Why did I have to get a room where the morning?s light came in?

Well I guess I better get up, so I push myself up and stand there for a moment. I stretch and begin looking for something clean to wear. I finally find a clean pair of tight fitting jeans and a dark blue ribbed shirt. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on my socks and black boots. While I sat there I thought of how my day would play out. First thing that would happen is I would run into my rival and we would get into a fight or something like that. Then he would say "Whatever" and walk off pretending nothing ever happen. Soon after that ordeal I would probably run into that dumbass chickenwuss. He would try and prove his manliness but in the end I would win the battle with him and walk off. And finally I would see the cowboy, with his good looks and charm. He will try and convince me to come out with him to have some fun, but in the end I always say no. HA! Yeah right like I could have fun with him he doesn't even know my type of fun.

Well I guess I should be getting off to class now. So I stand up and walk to the door. As I here the swoosh of the door as it opens I look out into the hall the see none other than Irvine. A very odd looking Irvine though. He was tried looking and all around not up to his charming good
looks standards. I smirked at this sight before me and I just had to ask.

" What happen to you cowboy?"

He turned to me and half opened his eyes." Wha?"

And then I had an idea, an evil idea but an idea nonetheless. I was going to get him back for all the shit he and the others put me through."Hey Irvine come in here for a sec."

At those words I took his arm and pulled him inside my room and hit the lock.

"What are you doing Seifer?"

Just as he began to talk I pushed him back until he landed face down on my unmade bed.

"Quiet! I'm going to help you feel better. Now take off your coat and shirt. And don't try to argue with me."

He just blinked up at me eyes wide with shock.

"Seiiiiiiiifer!! What do you think you are going to do with me?"

Good he was scared. I liked it when people were afraid of me.

"Do it now! Or do I have to pull them off of you?"

He finally decided to take the coat and shirt off himself, instead of my ripping them off of him. He turned his head around to look at me.

"Don't worry cowboy this won't hurt, too much."

 

*

END PART 1
So what do you think so far?