Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
403
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,095

Kinked

Summary:

Tim managed to convince Kon to wear panties.

Work Text:

Kinked

Panties weren't normally his thing. Like, ever. Never mind the garters on his first costume; those hadn't been his idea. But Tim had asked so nicely, and he'd been blushing and actually let himself look nervous, so Kon knew that he really wanted him to wear them. Tim wanted him to wear a pair of black silk panties. And...well. It wasn't like anyone would ever find out. Tim had made a point of reassuring him that he always turned off the Bat-monitoring devices anytime they were going to be alone together. That wouldn't have been reassuring if it was anyone but Tim saying it. So Kon had reluctantly taken the silky black thong from Tim and put it on. It fit perfectly, of course, because this was Robin, but the cloth was very...snug...across certain areas. They were just tight enough that Kon unconsciously wriggled in them. He was so focused on trying to get comfortable that he missed the glazed look to Tim's eyes, the one that got quickly replaced with a lustful, almost predatory intent. Which was how Kon found himself sprawled unceremoniously back on the floor with a horny Robin licking him through the black silk panties until he was so hard that the head of his cock was poking out from the waistband, and then Tim was sucking him, almost viciously, and rolling his balls inside their silken cage, and it felt so good that Kon couldn't hold back, coming so hard he saw whole planets, not just stars. Tim couldn't seem to hold back, either. He sucked Kon off twice more before he finally pulled the now more than damp panties down just far enough so that he could fuck Kon's ass. Kon was more than willing to let him, the three fast and furious orgasms having nearly exhausted him and made him extremely compliant. When Tim fucked him, the slow, hard roll of his hips causing him to slide slickly inside of him, Kon thought he heard Tim murmur something about a leather skirt with matching wrist cuffs and a collar in between bites to his neck. Kon really hadn't thought that he could get it up again, but his rapidly hardening cock obviously felt otherwise. Panties weren't normally his thing, but Kon could see himself getting used to them. Among other things.