Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: I do not Own the X-files, they own me.
    Fandom: X-Files
    Coupling: Fox Mulder/Billy Miles May be others later.
    Type: AU Slash
    Warnings: Alien Abductions, Violence, Mulder Torture, angst, Male Pregnancy, human Experimentation.
    Archive: Yes, please tell me where.
    Summary: Nine years ago a fateful case brought together two people to discover the truth behind a fifty year conspiracy. Events changed drastically when one of them discovered a secret that no one was ready for yet. To cover this mistake, the colonist did something that was never supposed to happen. This is the story of those actions and the reaction to them.
    Author's Note: I have always wondered what would have happened if Mulder had made it over that hill in the pilot episode.
    Spoilers: Like a whole lot of episodes, mainly the pilot.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,481
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    24
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,378