Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
898
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,217

If Wishes Were Horses

Summary:

Jim overhears something and makes the first move.
Date: August 2, 2003
Status: new
Archive: Why not?
Disclaimer: I had the weirdest dream last night. Jim and Blair came to me and told me that they wanted me to own them. Then the wolf and the panther were there too. I really felt like it was fate, karma, kismet or something. At any rate then Jim said, "Patt do with me what you want." Well fuck, what do with that remark? Blair said, "Patt we want to be all yours." So I had to take this on now. I mean, it's important. I called Pet Fly to tell them about the dream and how I now owned them, but they haven't returned my call yet. I'm pretty fucking excited. Until they give their approval on this, the guys still belong to Pet Fly. I continue to make no money from my fun pastime.
Notes: Peja, you keep asking for these. So the blame is on you. This one is for the word zany.
Warning: m/m there is a lot of talk about Penises.

Work Text:

If Wishes Were Horses
Patt

 

Jim was eavesdropping on Blair, while he talked on his cell phone, in the restroom.

"Yeah, well I can hope, wish and implore, but it still won't happen." Blair whined.

// Why not? Doesn't he like you? //

"Of course he likes me, but not that way. I want to feel his dick. I want to suck his dick. Hell, I want to fuck him and him to fuck me. But alas, if wishes were horses..."

// You could always come over and fuck me, Sandburg. //

"Nah, I'll talk to you later." Blair closed his cell and washed his face off to just add a little color.

In the bullpen:

// If wishes were horses? Geeze, my roommate is totally zany. But I do like the fact that he was thinking about me, along side a horse. //

Blair walked over to his desk, opposite Jim and began his work. He looked up once and smiled at Jim, when he saw him staring at him.

"Wanna go out for dinner tonight, Chief?" Jim asked without looking up.

"Reason?"

"No reason, just happy." Jim smiled over at his partner.

"Sure, I love dinner. Where?" Blair asked as he still typed into the computer.

"Your choice."

"Thanks, Jim. I needed this. I was a little down." Blair found himself almost done with his work.

"I have to do some work on these yet. We'll meet at home." Jim looked up at Blair for the answer and got a glowing smile in return.

"See you at the loft, man." Blair almost flew out of the bullpen. Then the young, officer remembered it would be nice checked out with his Captain.

Blair knocked on the door and poked his head in, "Hey, I finished all of my work. Can I call it a day?"

"Yeah, get out of here, Sandburg." Simon smiled as his new man left the squad room. Things seemed to be going well.

Two hours later Jim left the bullpen and headed home. When he walked into the loft Blair was sitting quietly on the sofa. Jim was worried right away.

"Something wrong, Chief?"

"Yeah, something is. You listened in to my phone call today didn't you?"

Blushing Jim said, "Yes. I'm sorry."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you."

"Chief, please? I promise to never do it again."

"No."

"If Wishes Were Horses, Then Beggar's Would Ride. I would gladly be a beggar any day of the week. I want to be your horse and I want you to be mine. I want to be your wish and you to be mine. I love you, Blair."

"Jim, there is a saying that goes like this; If wishing could make things happen, then even the most destitute people would have everything they wanted. And we don't Jim, so it wasn't meant to be."

Blair walked to his bedroom and Jim followed. "What do you need?"

"You need to be zany. I need you to loosen up and I know you can't."

"I can try, Chief."

"Jim, I wasn't talking about you on the phone today."

"Shit... Okay, I'm sorry. I'll step back." Jim turned around and walked upstairs and flopped down on his bed. He didn't know being dumped could feel this bad.

 

One Hour Later:

"Chief, get your sweet butt out here."

"What?"

"It was too, me. Stop lying. Now we're going to dinner and we're having the fucking horse discussion while we wait for dinner to arrive." Jim pulled Blair in for a very passionate kiss.

"It was you. I love you." This time Blair pulled him down for his kiss.

When they got into the truck, Blair smiled at Jim and said, "You'll never belong to anyone else but me. You're my wish, my hope, my love and my fucking horse. And don't you forget it."

"You got it, man." Jim smiled as he drove down the road.

"Jim?"

"Blair?"

"Very funny. Seriously, are you built anything like a horse?"

Jim had to pull over to get control of the vehicle. Blair was smacking him on the back as he laughed too.

"Chief, if you're thinking you're getting someone as big as a horse, you're going to be disappointed. I'm average."

"Now who told you that you were average? Was it a penis-measuring guy? Was it a penis-loving guy? Was it a penis envy guy?"

"Stop making me laugh while I'm driving. Carolyn said I was average."

"Well that's frightening in itself. When we get to the restaurant, can I see it?" Blair looked like a child wanting candy.

Jim pulled into the parking lot and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his cock out and blushed as he said, "See? Average."

"Not average at all. Very nice cock, Jim."

"You have to say it, I belong to you. That's what you said."

Blair undid his jeans and pulled his out and Jim saw a beautiful cock. But it was a little bit smaller than Jim's. This shouldn't make a difference, but to Jim it had.

"Are we done being zany? Can we eat now?"

"Lead the way, my Guide."

The two men walked hand in hand starting the rest of their lives.

 

END