Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
374
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
911

Untitled

Summary:

Post Ep. Fannysmackin' SPOILERS!! Nick visits Greg.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: Established homosexual relationship! Can't handle that then hit the back button!!

Jodine16: I was totally psyched for this episode and this is my response to it. I've never written in 2nd person before so be nice.


Untitled

Nick bids Warrick good night and watches you sleep. He knows it's well past visiting hours, but he doesn't care. Besides, it's not like he's causing a ruckus or anything. You stir in your sleep and Nick gently strokes your hand, as your good eye opens and looks at him. "Hey," you whisper.

Nick smiles wearily. "Hey," he replies.

"I heard from Warrick...you hit someone when you were...working my scene," you say softly and you're fingers curl around his hand.

"Yeah, it was the guy you scratched," the Texan answers. "He was getting on my nerves and I just lost it. I knew I shouldn't have doe that, but I was so angry and frustrated at those little punks for what they did to you." He takes a deep breath to calm himself down. 'There's no point in getting upset. I need to be strong for Greg.'

"You aren't being charged...for hitting him or anything like that?" You ask.

"If Grissom had been there, I'd probably be suspended," Nick says, "But Warrick was with me, so yeah."

It's quiet and Nick moves his chair closer so he could rest is head near your's. Sometime later, Nick says, "It's sad, you know, you had to risk your life because a bunch of kids were bored and had nothing better to do."

You shift so you can face me. "Nick, I'll be out of here soon...I'll probably have a few small scars and that's it...I'm just glad I could save that tourist's life."

"You could've died," Nick whispers, failing to hold back a sob.

"Shh, it's okay, Nicky," you murmur comfortingly, rubbing a wrapped hand on Nick's shaking shoulder. "I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere."

Nick clings to your hospital clothes. "Love you so much, Greg."

"I love you too, Nicky," you say, kissing the top of your brunet lover's head.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.