Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Permission to archive: yes
    Fandom(s): original
    Genre: slash m/m/m
    Pairing/Characters: unnamed
    Rating: nc 17
    Summary: Not all the servnat in my unervist have it as easy as Shine and Co. (I'm tempted to call this one an AU)
    Warnings: It's slash with a vampire, what more warning do you need?
    Notes: I wrote this originaly about a year ago from a vivid image I had from a dream, I can still see it clearly. The image was the last paragraph of the story, but the set up came with the picture.
    I have reworked it and think it's much better than the first time I posted it to my lj. At that time I simply needed to get it out of my head because It wouldn't leave me alone.
    Anyone else haunted by nagging characters until you get thier story written?
    Submitted through the CreativeWriting_101 mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    963
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    989