Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Stargate SG-1
    Rating: Nc-17 (just to be on the safe side)
    Status: WIP, AU is open for any one who wants to add on, please do. Tell me if you do, cause I like reading the patches to stories/series.
    Warnings: May be sex, Violence, Death, murder, taking over bodies of people, subterfuge, SLASH.
    Couplings: Daniel Jackson/OMC, Daniel/T'ealc in minor.
    Disclaimer: I own nata Beaver Dam thing.
    Summary: When Jack is hit by an energy blast from an alien device, he starts to have visions of a place that may not exist. When the gate coordinates for the world appear in a dream, something from the past is reawakened. What are these Aliens, where did they come from, what do they want? When one of them comes back to the SGC, something happens to forever alter the lives of SG-1.
    Based on a challenge submitted to Challenge the Muses by SteelKnight69. SG-1 encounter a race with pk and tk abilities, advanced in nature technology, means they are able to grow things at will. They agree to become allies and something happens when the ambassador comes to Earth. (This is a truncated version, to tell the whole thing would take up too much room and give away too much of the plot.)
    Archive: Yes, just tell me where.
    Author's Note: Certain aspects of the series did not settle well with me, so I am changing a few of those little problems like Daniel's death. Glyph names from the http://www.stargater.org/. This story takes place after Menace, but has several references to other episodes. In 48 hours Coln. Simmons did not get arrested. His contacts bailed him out of trouble by making the tape disappear. Oh come on did you think somebody as useful as him would get the shaft. The first scene is what happened after Daniel Jackson fled the Teltac in an escape pod in 'Last Stand.'
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,786
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,020