Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: WitchBlade
    Coupling: Jake McCartey/Isaac Sullivan
    Warning: Violence Slash m/m sex, May be male pregnancy if ya say no, then it won't happen.
    Rating: Nc-17
    Disclaimer: I own nata.
    Archive: Yeah Sure You Betcha, just tell me where.
    Based on a Challenge from Challenge the Muses.
    10. Outdoor Sex - or sex in any public place for that matter. Time to bring on a bit of the wild side. An element of danger to add to the excitement. But... will they get caught in the act?
    Author's Note: I saw this one and I thought this was perfect for one of my stories. AU at the point where Jake is leaving the Club and runs in to Isaac. Takes place during and after the episode of Diplopia.
    Summary: Jake has always had that 'fuck me' look, when he and Pez are undercover at a gay club, Badlands, he will get his response.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,715
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,606