Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Starsky and Hutch
    Pairing: S/H slash
    Rating: R
    Status: Sequel
    Archive: Yes
    Feedback: Yes
    Critique: Constructive only
    Series/Sequel: This is the sequel to Black White and Shades of Blue
    Disclaimers: : This is a work of amateur fan fiction. The distribution of this work is not meant to infringe upon copyrights held by anyone claiming ownership to the television series, "Starsky and Hutch" nor will it be distributed for monetary gain.
    Notes: I was not intending to to a sequel, but with the strong encouragement of several friends, I had a change of heart. Michelle! My beta-reader. You of course have done and are continuing to do a fantastic job. R.H. (how is that for code?) Thank you my friend)
    Summary: Six months after being tortured, Hutch is only now realizing he hasn't dealt with his emotions. Starsky is only now realizing he had been ignoring the same.
    Warnings: Nothing to worry about
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    26,254
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,177