Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
713
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
1,030

Snowball Fight

Summary:

(not original, but its a short fic, lol)
Warnings: None
Summary: Jim and Blair playing in the snow!
Archive: Anywhere, just let me know where its going!
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.

Work Text:

Snowball Fight
by thothscribe

"Ohhh Jim..."

splat

Jim Ellison wiped the snow off his face and glared at his partner. Blair Sandburg grinned and put his hands up as if to say `what?'. He turned his back on Jim to pick the bag of groceries up that he had left sitting in the snow, and jumped as something wet and cold hit his neck and ran down his back.

"Jim!" Blair said whipping around, totally surprised. Now it was Jim who had the grin on his face, and a twinkle in his eye. Blair had just enough time to try and get behind the sliding board on the playground they were taking a shortcut across to get to the car when another snowball hit his back. He ducked behind the slide, grabbing snow in one hand as he went. He glanced around his cover for a split second and smiled when he saw Jim was bending over to collect more snow. He took careful aim and.... Score! This one had hit Jim right on the top of his head (or hat, as he was wearing his essential Jags baseball cap of course).

Ten minutes later, groceries forgotten, Jim had managed to make his way to just in front of the slide. He was about to jump around the metal frame to peg Blair with another snowball when he heard - just a split second to late - Blair come around the other side of the slide.

"Ummph..." Jim hit the ground and ended up with a face full of snow this time. Blair was laughing so hard he could feel the other mans stomach rumbling with the vibration. He shook his head, getting the majority of the snow off his face and then flipped Blair over putting him on his back in the snow. The snowball he had dropped when Blair jumped on him was quickly remade and he winked at his partner from above him before dropping the wet stuff onto his face.

"Arrgh!" Blair's gloved hands wiped at his face while Jim laughed from up above and then rolled over on the other side of him, exhausted.

"Chief, I have to admit, it's been awhile since I had that much fun in the snow." Jim said with another laugh.

Blair stared up at the sky, catching flurries that had just started to fall with his tongue. He smiled and glanced over at Jim. "I'm glad your having a good time," he said with a grin. He flicked some more snow at Jim, not having the energy to do much more.

"We should probably get the groceries and get back home to dry off." Jim said, realizing that his fingers were going numb, even with the thick gloves he had on. He rolled over, not realizing how close he was to his partner and rolled right back on top of Blair. He laughed and brushed away some of the snow that had accumulated on his guides face as he lay there. Blair looked up at him with another smile and their eyes locked for a second. Jim wasn't sure why - but all he knew was a second later he had leaned forward and his lips were brushing against Blair's. Blair responded by lifting his head slightly and opening his mouth slightly. Jim deepened the kiss, allowing his tongue to explore his partners lips and mouth - noticing that his fingers that had been close to numb a second ago were suddenly very warm, as was the rest of his body. They finally broke the kiss and stared into each others eye's again.

"Wow," said Blair, his voice breathless.

"You can say that again," Jim said, running one gloved finger across Blair's cheek.

"Wow," said Blair with a grin, not being able to help himself.

"Smart ass," said Jim with a laugh, flicking snow at his partner. "What do you say we continue this back at the loft? I think we both could use a hot shower and a warm blanket to curl up under."

Blair leaned up and caught Jim in another kiss, rolling him over in the process. "I'll grab the groceries, you grab the keys." He said breaking the kiss and jumping up, pulling his soon to be lover up behind him.

 

end