Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-03-09
Words:
960
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
4
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,702

Oh God Boss!

Summary:

Just a quicky! Watched 'Dead Man Talking' and this came to mind.

Chapter 1: one

Chapter Text

What had started as an argument with Kate had quickly boiled over. When she taunted him about 'tonguing' Voss, Tony could feel everyone's eyes on him. Feeling hemmed in by his colleagues he couldn't take it anymore. Rising quickly he grabbed his cell and backpack and made a bee line for the elevator. Behind him he could hear Kate laughing; that was all he needed. 'Shit well done Tony, she'll never let you live it down now' he thought to himself. As the doors slipped closed Tony he rested his forehead on the back wall of the elevator, sighing deeply he turned around to push the button for parking and came face to face with a very pissed off looking Gibbs.

"Boss....." he spluttered. Gibbs reached over and pressed the button to take them both to the garage.
"I ...look...I just needed to leave...." Tony's words were cut off as his boss advanced on him. Automatically stepping back, Tony found himself tight against the smooth wall.

Gibbs never uttered a word but stepped straight into the younger man's personal space, placing hands on the wall, either side of DiNozzo's head. Leaning forwards he slowly ran his tongue down the side of his subordinate's neck. Pulling back Jethro looked into Tony's eyes, he knew he'd hit the spot when he saw a full body shiver and Tony's eyes wide and pupils dilated.

"Boss..."

"Ssh. Tony relax..." leaning in again Jethro brushed his lips over Tony's. "Is this what you want DiNozzo?" he whispered as their eyes met again.

"I ...I..."Tony couldn't manage to form a sentence, his mind and body still in shock, that is very straight boss had just kissed him. With the ping of the doors Jethro stepped back.

"If this is what you want, get in your car and follow me home. If you don't I take it that we will forget this ever happened! OK?"

"OK Boss!" Tony finally managed.

Jethro headed for his car as Tony just stood watching him. As Gibbs peeled out of the garage, Tony reached up and brushed is fingertips over his lips, he could still feel the electricity coursing through them where Gibbs had kissed him.

"Jesus DiNozzo, what the hell are you waiting for!!!" he said to himself and took off running to his car.