Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
715
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
17
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,829

Cuddle Bunny

Summary:

Response to a cuddle challenge I ran arcoss, hope this lives up to the challenge (my first time with a cuddle story...) NOT a Smarm story

Work Text:

1. the challenge response is for a drabble, ficlet or full out fic that explores cuddling and gentle love with a bit of spicy tickling thrown in for good clean fun
a. Pairing(s):
i. Lindsey/Angel
b. Plot ~*~ Angel is feeling playful... Lindsey isn't quite sure what to make of it...

"I'll be there as soon as I can...honey? Angel, are you feeling okay?" Lindsey let out a small chuckle, he had been with the vampire since they saved those kids together, but the vampire never used pet names on him. "What do you mean 'what do I mean?' you just called me honey... well yea but you've never... okay I'll be home soon. Bye"

Lindsey made it to the Hyperion without being pulled over. He drove as fast as he possibly could though; he really wanted to see if Angel was feeling okay. He looked around the lobby and in the office but couldn't find him anywhere. Lindsey bolted up the stairs to Angel's bedroom.

He heard the shower running then abruptly being turned off. Angel knew Lindsey had arrived. He cautiously opened the door and saw his lover standing there with a pair of boxers on. Lindsey eyed the vampire suspiciously, now the lawyer knew something was off. Angel had on a pair of plan black cotton boxers. Cotton not silk.

"What's your game vampire?" Lindsey walked over to his lover slowly, shedding his suit along the way.

"Hi honey!" Angel smiled brightly. Yes smiled, a semi-scary sight. Lindsey froze to the spot. There was the 'honey' again. Angel closed the distance between the two, helping Lindsey finish with the suit. "Come to bed baby." Angel wrapped Lindsey up into a tight hug before pulling him to bed with him.

Angel laid down pulling Lindsey with him. After getting situated Angel snuggled up against Lindsey, nuzzling into the warmth. "Angel, what is wrong with you." The vampire pulled back, looking vaguely hurt.

"I just want to cuddle with you..."

"You...wait what? Is this some random type of vampire fit? You want to..." Lindsey looked up at the vampire "are you pouting at me? You are!" Lindsey laid back down letting the vampire cuddle up against him.

"Broody and moody one minute the next you an overgrown snuggle bunny...Wait you're not going to go feral on me are you?" Lindsey was running his fingers thru Angel's hair, making the vampire purr. Lindsey loved it when Angel did that.

"No..." Angel muttered into his lawyer's neck. His large hands began tracing small patterns down Lindsey's chest coming to rest on his hips. Angel smiled when he felt the squirm as his hands brushed over Lindsey's side.

"What are you grinning about?" Lindsey asked, now relaxed that Angel's hands were safely away from the sides of his torso.

"Linds? Are you..." Angel spoke slowly sitting up a bit "ticklish?" The attack was quick and accurate. Lindsey burst out laughing trying to get the vampire off of him.

"Ang... please..." Lindsey was gasping for air as Angel's onslaught continued. The vampire couldn't help but smile; he hadn't seen Linds really laugh like this for a long time. "PLEASE!" Lindsey was laughed hard now and was trying to catch his breath. Angel sat back on his heels laughing as the lawyer caught his breath.

Angel lay back down against the flushed body. Lindsey's body temperature had gone up and Angel wanted to soak as much of the warmth as possible. "I'll have to store that away for later use... honey..." Angel smiled cuddling up his lover.

"You wouldn't..."

Angel just smiled giving Lindsey a little kiss on his neck. "G'night honey" Angel drifted off to sleep quickly.

"G'night baby..." Lindsey smiled, he loved seeing Angel laughing and smiling. He liked it when Angel got all playful. Giving the vampire a quick kiss on the top of the head before drifting off himself.