Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    As fifth year begins for the golden trio there are two new professors at Hogwarts and they both have curious secrets. One seems to have some sort of connection to Hogwarts and the late Cedric Diggory while the other is an American born magical veterinarian with a few curious gifts. But, is that all or will the plot continue to thicken as Harry‘s attitude toward life takes a turn?

    Disclaimer: I don’t own Harry Potter in any way, shape, form, or gooey manifestation, be it book or movie. I make zero cash on this so keep the lawyers and such at bay! I am but a poor college student have mercy on my abused, EasyMac(which is also copyrighted and not mine) nourished frame!!!!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,319
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,900